Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Have What It Takes To Take APC To The Next Level, Says Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have What It Takes To Take APC To The Next Level, Says Oshiomhole (440 Views)

List Top 5 South East Politician To Take APC Presidential Ticket 2023 / Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted / Osinbajo, Sanwo, Others Take APC Door-to-door Campaign To Kosofe, Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have What It Takes To Take APC To The Next Level, Says Oshiomhole by malagu: 7:21am On May 10, 2018
I have what it takes to take APC to the next level, says Oshiomhole https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=1959

Re: I Have What It Takes To Take APC To The Next Level, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:30am On May 10, 2018
You truly have what it takes indeed, see ur amstel malt bottle head.
Re: I Have What It Takes To Take APC To The Next Level, Says Oshiomhole by Jfyzee: 7:56am On May 10, 2018
Even though Osho-baba knows how to wine people.. doubt if the APC members are ready for a man like him.. guess it gonna be more trouble for the party.
Re: I Have What It Takes To Take APC To The Next Level, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:21am On May 10, 2018
Who tell am say APC dey go next level grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fg’s School Feeding Programme Creates 10,000 Jobs In Niger / 2019: Obasanjo Deceiving Nigerians Again — Yoruba Ronu / I Will Resign As Buhari's Minister Next Week - Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.