Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients (938 Views)

Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana / 150 Drowned, Others Shot Dead While Running ‪from ‎boko Haram‬ In Yobe / Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by mekusxxx: 12:47am On May 22, 2010
Call girl breaks waist running from clients

Adelani Adepegba and Fidelis Soriwei

After an all night intimacy, call girl jumps from four-storey hotel to escape from insatiable clients. Adelani Adepegba and Fidelis Soriwei report.

advertisement 

In the world of a girl identified as Tpiah Akindele, one of the major things that count is money. And it does not matter if she has to exploit her body to get it. This she had been doing for sometime until last Monday when she encountered two friends who literally took her through the valley of the shadow of death, right in a hotel room in Abuja .

Tpiah, was one of the hordes of girls who came to the Federal Capital Territory believing they could make ends meet by soliciting for patrons at roadsides for a fee.

Tpiah who claimed to be a student of an unnamed higher institution in the FCT was approached by Alphonsus Nnadi, 26, and Tony Agbo, 25, for an all night sexual intercourse on Sunday evening, and after negotiations, struck a bargain.

The friends agreed to pay her N8,000 and she went with them to the Capital Lake Hotel, Jabi, where they got a room on the third floor.

The two men descended on Tpiah and had their fill of intimacy, with each of them doing four rounds till day-break, according to their statements to the police. In the morning, the girl was tired and weak from the long night, but Agbo was not yet done with her as he allegedly insisted on having one more round, which Tpiah felt she could not endure. She protested that she was weak and hungry, but Agbo did not see that as a problem.

He offered to get her meat-pie and a drink. Nnadi, who was also tired from the exertions of the night, asked his friend to lock the room and go with the key "because the girl may sneak away with my expensive phone if I slept off."

After Agbo had left to fetch the food, Tpiah asked Nnadi to get hot water from the bathroom to massage her raw private part. Immediately he left, she wrapped the thick bed blankets around herself and dived through the window to the ground, breaking her waist and sustaining other injuries. Hotel staff and sympathisers rushed to her aid and called in the police who assisted in taking her to the General Hospital, Gwarinpa, Abuja.

Tpiah in an interview explained that she decided to take the risk of jumping from the third floor of the hotel when she heard Nnadi and Agbo discussing how to kill her and cut out her private part for rituals. She said they were speaking in "Rivers (State) language." She complained that she was only paid N4000 instead of the N8000 they agreed to give her. "I decided to jump because they wanted to kill me for ritual. I heard one of then telling someone on the phone that I have the type of womanliness they were looking for," she alleged.

Nnadi who hailed from Imo State had a different version of the incident when he spoke to our correspondents on Wednesday at the Life Camp Police Station where he and his friend were being detained. He explained that he and Agbo had a cordial evening with Tpiah when they took her to the room.

"I offered to get her a job if she would quit being a harshie (harlot) and I even allowed her to use my phone. If I was a ritualist, would I have done that? I believe it was because she heard me speaking on phone with a client about a real estate deal running to N45m. Maybe it was what the girl heard and she thought I was a ritual killer. I swear to God am a Christian, it is quite unfortunate that this happened, but I have no intention of using the girl for ritual," he defended himself.

Agbo from Benue State, said what got him involved with Tpia was his wet clothes which prevented him from going to work early. "I was sticking around waiting for my clothes to dry when I decided to have another round with her. It's a lie that we wanted to kill her because I came back voluntarily when Nnadi called me on phone from the eatery when I went to get snacks for her when the police came after she had jumped out of the room. Am happy she didn't die because that would have been a different thing altogether," he said.

Policemen at the station stated that preliminary investigation indicated that what transpired between the trio was a normal sexual transaction which however went awry.

For now, Tpiah is nursing her raw and bruised parts while her erstwhile lovers rue their misdeed.
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by udezue(m): 1:01am On May 22, 2010
OMFG roflmao
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by Nobody: 1:23am On May 22, 2010
Yeye man. 'im a christian i swear to God' yet he took a prostitute to a hotel
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by sjeezy8: 1:28am On May 22, 2010
you took out alot of time to change the girls name to tpiah all the times her name was mentioned you must be really bored.

Mr. Phd
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by mekusxxx: 1:34am On May 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

you took out alot of time to change the girls name to tpiah all the times her name was mentioned you must be really bored.

Mr. Phd

Mumu! Dey tell you say PhD holder no dey get holiday? BTW, it is Friday night and I do not intend going clubbing tonight. So I take on Tpia with the time. Hhahahah!
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by AloyEmeka5: 1:41am On May 22, 2010
Nnadi who hailed from Imo State had a different version of the incident when he spoke to our correspondents on Wednesday at the Life Camp Police Station where he and his friend were being detained. He explained that he and Agbo had a cordial evening with Tpiah when they took her to the room.

Igbo men and their love for  ashewo na waoh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by mekusxxx: 1:44am On May 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Igbo men and their love for  ashewo na waoh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait until you see how we love breasts here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;msg=6074825;topic=449636.0;sesc=2860c7836d400372e2560a5fd6594e4e

BTW did you notice that the second boy was Benue?
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by AloyEmeka5: 1:45am On May 22, 2010
mekusxxx:

Wait until you see how we love breats here. BTW did you notice that the second boy was Benue?

It doesn't matter. All eyes are on Igbos and no other tribe. wink wink
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by oyinda3(f): 1:48am On May 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

Mr. Phd

rotfmao. I was wondering about that as well. let's wait for Tpia to get here cheesy cheesy
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by Nobody: 1:49am On May 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

Mr. Phd
grin cheesy grin
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by OAM4J: 1:56am On May 22, 2010
I smell ban lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by mekusxxx: 1:57am On May 22, 2010
OAM4J:

I smell ban lipsrsealed cheesy

A ban will only bring about a MekusAAA. It takes less than a second. No biggie.
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by sjeezy8: 1:58am On May 22, 2010
^^ weknow Mr phd that has time to bother everyone on NL and not face his Phd studies.
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by AloyEmeka5: 2:11am On May 22, 2010
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by mekusxxx: 2:17am On May 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^ weknow Mr phd that has time to bother everyone on NL and not face his Phd studies.
Mumu! A Ph.D degree holder is not a Ph.D student who has to take classes. BTW, it is neither phd nor Phd; it is Ph.D. Olodo
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by sjeezy8: 2:21am On May 22, 2010
^^ obviously I was jk . . . . As I take you for a joke.

and I didnt say you held a PHD I said Mr. Phd- as ajoke.
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by mekusxxx: 2:22am On May 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^ obviously I was jk . . . . As I take you for a joke.

and I didnt say you held a PHD I said Mr. Phd- as ajoke.

I do not even see you. Have you heard of the words tabula raza? That you.
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by Nobody: 2:25am On May 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

Mr. Phd
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by sjeezy8: 2:32am On May 22, 2010
^^ that guy mekxss is lame and has no life I cant imagin changing the name of someone multiple times.
Like for what?
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by Nobody: 2:36am On May 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^ that guy mekxss is lame and has no life I cant imagin changing the name of someone multiple times.
Like for what?
lol abi.

PhD holder indeed.
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by pikadily(m): 3:10am On May 22, 2010
OMG.Thanks man for the laff,it was refreshing. grin grin grin
Re: Tpiah Breaks Waist Running From Clients by AloyEmeka5: 3:14am On May 22, 2010
Could this be the reason why she was running?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-449666.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Interview / Abiye Sekibo Joins Acn / The “419”nigerian Consulate (in New York) And The Indian Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.