Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Try This And Thank Me Later - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Try This And Thank Me Later (410 Views)

Why U Need To Buy STC30 For Erectile Dysfunction... And Thank Me Later / Try This Measles Home Made Remedies On Your Own / Longrich Aplus Energy Shoes For 280k Call Me 08033475754 And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try This And Thank Me Later by tok2ig(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2018
You do not have to shake the gas cylinder to know the level of its content.
Just wet a side of the cylinder with water. After a while, the used top part will be dry and the lower part with gas will remain wet. The wet portion tells you the amount of gas left. Most times we shake our gas cylinders to check if it is finished or not. That is a very dangerous thing to do. It could be suicidal.
Kindly share with friends and family.

Good Morning
Re: Try This And Thank Me Later by galadima77(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2018
i dont even bring it up to shake... i just use till it runs out... then go for refill..

(1) (Reply)

Skin Head And Nail Good For Looking Good And Maintainance / India Woman Gives Birth To A Plastic Baby / Botched Surgery Leaves 22-year-old Man With Alleged Pregnancy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.