Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

For Prospective Unilag Students Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Prospective Unilag Students Only (1382 Views)

UNILAG Students Vs Nigerian Politicians / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 1:40am On May 22, 2010
Hello my fellow student, I hope you are preparing for the unilag post ume test. i will like to share with you this information which i believe will help you in preparing for the post ume test. calculating your aggregate score: simply divide your jamb score by 8, then your post ume score multiply by 50 divided by 60. for example lets say you score 250 in your jamb, 250/8=31.5. that means you already have 31.5, assuming the cut off mark for your course of choice is 64.5, that means you must score at least 40 in your post ume test to be on the safe side (40*50/60=33.33) which will give you an aggregate score of 65.83. knowing this will help you know how much work you still have to do.

pls start preparing for the post ume test, time is no longer on your side.

looking forward to see you on campus.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by bowale06: 6:38pm On May 22, 2010
thanks mruniverse jahbless
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 4:39pm On May 24, 2010
its my pleasure, hope you are already preparing for your post ume test.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by charloski(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2010
thanks for the info, but wat if one score 231, nd computer enger is his choice can he make it?
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 5:15pm On May 24, 2010
yeah, you have a very bright chance. you can PM me if you need any assistance. pls start your preparation now.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mastercee(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2010
thanx a lot for this info, it will really help me a lot. u are blessed
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 10:27pm On May 25, 2010
its my pleasure. i hope you are all preparing hard for the test?
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 3:50pm On May 26, 2010
pls i will like all students that want to sit for the unilag post ume test to post their jamb score here, so that I will tell you how much effort you need to put in the post ume test. and i hope you are already taking the unilag post ume test practice question, you can do that on jkketc.com.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 26, 2010
when is the pume coming up?
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by SunnyJose(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2010
mruniverse:

pls i will like all students that want to sit for the unilag post ume test to post their jamb score here, so that I will tell you  how much effort you need to put in the post ume test. and i hope you are already taking the unilag post ume test practice question, you can do that on jkketc.com.
I scored 281 business administration. At least, i want to score  68% as my aggregate.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by franctony(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2010
sunny and akallalone,
what are ur subject combinations
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by SunnyJose(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2010
franctony:

sunny and akallalone,
what are your subject combinations
eng, math, govt and econ.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by franctony(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2010
lets chat on yim, i just signed in[list]
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by MELAA: 3:07pm On May 27, 2010
pls when is the post ume coming up
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by gbolexan(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2010
@ mruniverse.  pls i will like all students that want to sit for the unilag post ume test to post their jamb score here, so that I will tell you  how much effort you need to put in the post ume test. and i hope you are already taking the unilag post ume test practice question, you can do that on jkketc.com,
I scored 207 in my utme, and i chose political science. do i have any chance to gain admission? if yes , plz tell me what to do.
Sunny Jose:

Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 9:30am On May 29, 2010
do you think the post utme should have been abolished? as for me i think its not the best idea. pls feel free to post your comment here.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by wahleyz(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2010
I think it should be abolish,no more travelin,no more post utme fees,transport xpenses,no more buyin of past question or secret book.It should and must be stopped in 9ja.Am also a jambite choosin unilag has my 1st choice and if dere is post utme,am ready,let them bring in on, Thanks
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 10:36pm On May 29, 2010
@wahleyz, thanks for your opinion.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
from all indications it seems unilag will going ahead with post utme at least for this year. so pls prepare hard.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by Avast(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2010
Pls about unilag post jamb I heard that will are not going to buy any form,we just need to go internet & print out a slip for the exam. Is that true?
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2010
no information yet, don't let anybody deceive you. just stay calm when there is any news on it i will let you know.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
From all indication, it seems the unilag post utme date will be extended. not yet confirm though.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by nkenta(m): 4:16am On Jun 04, 2010
On website www.unilag.edu.ng d date stil remains june 28
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2010
yes, but it will surely be extended.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
are you still preparing fast. this year is surely your year.
Re: For Prospective Unilag Students Only by mruniverse: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2010
forget about the buzz going around that there is no post ume, Unilag is surely going ahead with the test, so keep preparing. dont let anybody deceive you.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Admission List Is Out / Timetable For Aspiring 2012 Batch B Orientation / Suspension Of Operational Licences Of Some Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.