Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Old African Art And Antiques Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Old African Art And Antiques Business (702 Views)

Brothers In The House- Please How Do I Make Money From Creative Art Online / Islamic Art For Sale / Art Metal Engineering Co. Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old African Art And Antiques Business by abbeyart: 1:42am On May 22, 2010
I am looking for old genuine items to sell abroad,if you have any old items from you granparents or from your village that is just lying around or which you can lay your hands on I will be interested in buying these items.These items can be from any tribe in Nigeria.A trip to the village could earn you money.There are a lot white people looking for genuine African trasures,not all that tourist crap that is sold in Lekki market
Re: Old African Art And Antiques Business by y2kaustin(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2010
Hi,
    would you like to buy an Elephant tusk?its about 80yrs old.if you will,kindly contact me on 08020547694 or 07028053231, 07081830860the name is Austin, thanks and i will like you to give me some name of items you buy that would help me cos i can get some, thanks
Re: Old African Art And Antiques Business by adewale202: 2:54pm On May 30, 2010
i hav the olding days bed gold if u are really in need of it plz contact me on 08071087861
Re: Old African Art And Antiques Business by omamokta: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2010
Becareful, if you know the implications of the business you are into, you will definitely stop. I know alot of people who did this business in the late 80's and early 90's. the way they died was very misterious. Even those alive today have alot of bitter tales to give. be ware!

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity / Will Ghana's Petrodollar Make A Difference / Does Anyone Have Alertpay For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.