Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? (814 Views)

How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. / Whats The Best (cheapest)budget Phone So Far. / Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by Kalapizim(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2018
You've probably got dozens of apps set up on your phone but how many are educational?
You might not like the sound of learning something on your mobile, but it really depends what you're learning - there are plenty of exciting skills you can learn on your phone.
From cooking to coding, blogging, drawing to piano playing, if you get your phone (or tablet) set up right then you can be expanding your skillset and impressing the family in no time at all. so here is a quick question nairalanders

What have you learnt from your Phone?

You can also check here for more http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/395783
Re: What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by felasey1(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2018
Kalapizim:
You've probably got dozens of apps set up on your phone but how many are educational?
You might not like the sound of learning something on your mobile, but it really depends what you're learning - there are plenty of exciting skills you can learn on your phone.
From cooking to coding, blogging, drawing to piano playing, if you get your phone (or tablet) set up right then you can be expanding your skillset and impressing the family in no time at all. so here is a quick question nairalanders

What have you learnt from your Phone?

You can also check here for more http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/395783
Blogging, i learnt to blog with my mobile.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:39pm On May 10, 2018
felasey1:
this dispeals the notion that blogging cant be learnt on mobile.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by Kalapizim(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2018
felasey1:
great one, have you tried drawing ?
Re: What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by johnnyholtby(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2018
Watching ......hmmm
Re: What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by Kalapizim(m): 5:47am On May 11, 2018
johnnyholtby:
Watching ......hmmm
watch man D
Re: What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by joshcurrent(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2018
Please i have issues with my infinix note 2
I cant send or receive musics or video via sender
The bluetooth cant on anymore plus wifi
What should i do?
Re: What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by Opistorincos(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2018
I generally learnt how to make good money with my phone
Re: What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by Anegbettedude: 2:35pm On May 11, 2018
Opistorincos:
I generally learnt how to make good money with my phone
bros abeg show me the how embarassed
Re: What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by madgoat(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2018
I learnt how to self-service better and last longer while wanking. Also easy access to lots of celebrities to use while wanking kiss
Re: What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? by CaptainStephen(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2018
madgoat:
I learnt how to self-service better and last longer while wanking. Also easy access to lots of celebrities to use while wanking kiss
oh my God !

(1) (Reply)

Google Sued By 4.4 Million Iphone Users For Secretly Collecting Data / Mtn Are Thieves, Scammers To Be Sincere. READ THIS!! / Allcall S1: Larger Memory With Lower Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.