Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace (26627 Views)

State Police: Why Nigerians Should Not Be Excited Yet – Fani-kayode / 15 Igbo Billionaires To Fund Bianca Ojukwu’s Election Into Senate - Ohakim / Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by brojoshua: 7:50pm On May 10, 2018
The security of the senators and the senators were overpowered because the senators are corrupt. Corruption will surely mess up the lives of corrupt people. The security of corrupt people and overpowered by corruption.
Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by gbenson(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2018
No functional CCTV and Walkie Talkies ..... SMH

I am ashamed to even read this ......what a mess!.....for crying out loud even small hotels have better coordinated security than the NASS....

What a shame! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by joe4christ(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2018
brainpower:
Police officers are trained in physical combat too. Actually, they are supposed to chase the hoodlums to wherever they ran to without any gadgets. There are cars they can get from anyone as long as they shows that they the police and itavan emergency.

They are looking for a way to blame the Senate again for their laxity.

Too much of Hollywood movies is having a large influence on your imagination. Berra minimize it for the sake of your sanity
Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by awoofawoo: 11:48pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by salesforce: 1:41am On May 11, 2018
oh
Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by adecz: 5:26am On May 11, 2018
This incidence was enough to
get rid of the yeye IG of police.

But, Buhari is sohhhh clueless, he
tolerates all kinds of incompetence, so
long as his appointed officials remain
loyal to him, no matter the type of damage
they cause the country.

His incompetence & that of his officials is
the main reason for the suffering in the land,
though he keeps blaming PDP.

APC is just a collection of dunces.

Empty heads...... angry angry angry
Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by Olaa: 5:48am On May 11, 2018
Limitednow:

E ma de gba mi keee....”said LACK OF NONFUNCTIONAL security gadgets to enhance operational capacity was why the hoodlums gained entrance into the complex and carted away the Mace”. So they had FUNCTIONAL SECURITY GADGET but They neededNONFUNCTIONAL ONES shocked shocked shocked shocked. This country shaaa.

https://www.headlineng.com/nass-dpo-thugs-gained-entrance-stole-senate-mace/
Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by brainpower(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2018
joe4christ:

Too much of Hollywood movies is having a large influence on your imagination. Berra minimize it for the sake of your sanity

I understand why you feel this way about my post and it's because you have also been watching too many Hollywood movies.

But in reality, in every country there is something they call "rules of engagement " for military and police. Now if the rules haven't been broken by the criminal, what other option do the police have other than to chase them to wherever they ran to.

It is also not a lie that they are trained in physical activities, why is that so if not for physical combat?
Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:05pm On May 11, 2018
Bustincole:
Police have no power wen it come to thugs

but dey gain dare strength wen dey see innocent pple

Bastard police
youth have no power wen it comes ro defending their rights but they get power on nairaland
Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:06pm On May 11, 2018
cyberpelumy:
Oh my dear Nigeria!

Assuming im not a Nigerian and i live in another country i may believe news like this to be a *comedy* skit, a whole National Assembly! Chai,the gods are really angry at us lolz...This one weak me pass battery low
haha
You think it's only masses that get substandard services?
Corruption affects everybody

1 Like

Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:07pm On May 11, 2018
chrisbaxtian:
this people are useless sha! I am sorry to say this, but I am highly disappointed in the police force
can you farm without hoe or write without pencil
Re: Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:09pm On May 11, 2018
annnikky:
Naija my con3.

If thugs can overpower all the securities in the senate building to cat away the symbol of authority that means wahala dey for this con3 undecided

you're just realising?na wa o
You be real Nigerian so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Launches Legacy TV Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.