Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) (15823 Views)

Watch And Download Tekno - Jogodo Video Here / Tekno – Jogodo (lyrics Compiled By 9jahyper) / Download Mp3: Tekno - Jogodo Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by saasala(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2018
MrRhymes101:
How come Clarence is the only one shooting all the big videos??... Wedding MC

I heard he is cheap and will even do your job on credit
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Godzlove8(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks:

, Why have you decided to become a beggar online? Is your family aware that you are begging on a public forum? Is this the new yahoo yahoo?
sorry.. I'm desperately in need of money. Not a yahoo pls
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Jaytecq(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Copy copy will not kill Tekno. Why can't he be creative for once. SMH.
most of dem dey copy
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Godzlove8(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks:

, Why have you decided to become a beggar online? Is your family aware that you are begging on a public forum? Is this the new yahoo yahoo?
and pls do well to remove my name from your post. To me it doesn't change anything. Its an act of hatred and wickedness. Thank u
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by SashaBanks(f): 3:14pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
and pls do well to remove my name from your post. To me it doesn't change anything. Its an act of hatred and wickedness. Thank u

I wont remove your name till you stop your scamming and begging attitude. As recent as this year, you were boasting about spending 12k per night in a hotel room for the period you stayed in Ilorin. You also claimed you were eating Dinner of 2 k every night. Why the begging then?

4 Likes

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by osuofia2(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
see what greed has cost you, wait till they will use your name to search you out on face book to get your picture to post here

2 Likes

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Godzlove8(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks pls kindly remove my name on your post. I didn't steal from you or cause any harm to you. It is by choice for people to help.. I never force anyone. I asked for help and you called me a yahoo yahoo.. How does that make sense to you? That it is a crime to beg? I beg again.. Remove my name on your post.. You may not know what people go through everyday in life.. Let it not be because you have made it and you feel you can oppress the ones that don't have. Look at the picture below and see for yourself.. You should rather be thankful and not criticize

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Godzlove8(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks:

I wont remove your name till you stop your scamming and begging attitude. As recent as this year, you were boasting about spending 12k per night in a hotel room for the period you stayed in Ilorin. You also claimed you were eating Dinner of 2 k every night. Why the begging then?
so that is where your jealousy came from? That I had money that time and I shouldn't live a good life? Did you even know what took me to illorin? Why are people like this? Why are you so bitter?
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by oceandivee(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks:
k Dinner of 2 k every night. Why the begging then?
Lol, you really mean the guy
plus I love your strict principles
I'm a Yoruba guy oo, You already hate us though
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by appsdope(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
so that is where your jealousy came from? That I had money that time and I shouldn't live a good life? Did you even know what took me to illorin? Why are people like this? Why are you so bitter?
You're a fool
Make i find your picture add.

UBONG NSEOBONG MICHAEL

5 Likes

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by oceandivee(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2018
Just feeling this jogodo song
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
Nothing
begged look at the big man phone you're using

You're a thief

2 Likes

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Godzlove8(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2018
appsdope your mama is a fool.. When you're done wasting your time you let me know.. God punish u
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Omonoba1: 3:25pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
so that is where your jealousy from? That I had money that time and I shouldn't live a good life? Did you even know what took me to illorin? Why are people like this? Why are you so bitter?
grin what were you hoping to achieve by dropping your account number here? Be careful of what you post online..Go and work!

1 Like

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by appsdope(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
appsdope your mama is a fool.. When you're done wasting your time you let me know.. God punish u

U don delete your fb profile.
Make i check NIN

1 Like

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Godzlove8(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2018
appsdope:

U don delete your fb profile. Make i check NIN
lol.. Look how foolish u are.. Very idiotic being
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks:

UBONG NSEOBONG MICHAEL, Why have you decided to become a beggar online? Is your family aware that you are begging on a public forum? Is this the new yahoo yahoo?

He is even a scoundrel.

https://www.nairaland.com/4120971/scammer
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by slightlyMad(f): 3:34pm On May 10, 2018
Enouwem:
He threw a very big shade in this video.

Did you see those children producing different sounds and claiming to do music?

That's the symbolism.

He might be yabbing the original owners of the sound or other artistes

i noticed that too, actually this is what music should be like.
this guy and kiss daniel seem to be making good music these days
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
lol.. Look how foolish u are.. Very idiotic being

Was that true (as above)?
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Omonoba1: 3:38pm On May 10, 2018
asunmoGGMU:

He is even a scoundrel.

That guy is the reason why most persons don't like offering help to others online..

1 Like

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:

You better desist from criminality before you are hounded.

1 Like

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Godzlove8(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2018
asunmoGGMU:

Was that true (as above)?
it was a wrong accusation. Issue was resolved. I can give you his no to confirm yourself
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Revolva(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by SashaBanks(f): 3:53pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
SashaBanks pls kindly remove my name on your post. I didn't steal from you or cause any harm to you. It is by choice for people to help.. I never force anyone. I asked for help and you called me a yahoo yahoo.. How does that make sense to you? That it is a crime to beg? I beg again.. Remove my name on your post.. You may not know what people go through everyday in life.. Let it not be because you have made it and you feel you can oppress the ones that don't have. Look at the picture below and see for yourself.. You should rather be thankful and not criticize

You stole one time with your alternate moniker foxyn. You scammed a dude last year on this forum. I did a little research and found out. So let it be known to the whole world that NSEOBONG UBONG MICHAEL IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER. Karma caught him today.

Oh.... My haunch told me that you are a scammer and I googled your name. It turned out you are into scamming activities. Link to the thread below;

You even had the effrontery to tell the guy "good luck" when he said he will see you in courts.

Karma!

Google will crawl this post and put it in their archives forever till eternity. Companies willing to employ you in the future will get a notification when they google you. Embassies will also be on high alert about you thief! So they will deny you Visa anytime apply. They will know that allowing you into their country implies allowing a thief to enter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Godzlove8(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks:

You stole one time with your alternate moniker foxyn. You scammed a dude last year on this forum. I did a little research and found out. So let it be known to the whole world that NSEOBONG UBONG MICHAEL IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER. Karma caught him today.

Oh.... My haunch told me that you are a scammer and I googled your name. It turned out you are into scamming activities. Link to the thread below;

You even had the effrontery to tell the guy "good luck" when he said he will see you in courts.

Karma!

Google will crawl this post and put it in their archives forever till eternity. Companies willing to employ you in the future will get a notification when they google you. Embassies will also be on high alert about you thief! So they will deny you Visa anytime apply. They will know that allowing you into their country implies allowing a thief to enter.
look how you wasted your time over something that wasn't true. That wasn't a scammed.. They guy got what he paid for.. Have you asked yourself why he deactivated his account the same day? Or you want me to give you his no for you to talk to him? Stop accusing me wrong.. I'm warning you
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by ogorwyne(f): 3:58pm On May 10, 2018
There is wahala on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by chiochio1(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2018
He promised those kids that he will see them later but never did that is too bad

Issakendrick:
Made Men Music Group presents the official video for “JOGODO” by star artist "Tekno".

The video was Directed by "Clarence Peters".

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97abEozJjCg

Download The Video Below:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/video-tekno-jogodo.html

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by frugal(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2018
Would have liked it more if he'd featured the Danfo drivers. Those guys are blessed with amazing vocals.
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by SashaBanks(f): 4:02pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
look how you wasted your time over something that wasn't true. That wasn't a scammed.. They guy got what he paid for.. Have you asked yourself why he deactivated his account the same day? Or you want me to give you his no for you to talk to him? Stop accusing me wrong.. I'm warning you

You are warning me? Are you mad?

Give us his number. I will confirm and modify my comments if he confirms.

1 Like

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:

Weyrey .ole ..thief ..e-Begger...Lazy and stupid youth...

Yahoo Yahoo...wire wire ....oloriburuku...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by femi4: 4:07pm On May 10, 2018
I still prefer the original, this remix is poor in lyrics
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Okoyeebos: 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:

I give you till 8pm tonight to clear yourself. If by 8pm tonight you fail to explain why you have been severally scamming people, I would make you a scapegoat to other scammers.

I'll send a mail to INTRRPOL with your details and other proof. I can bet you that you'll never get a Visa in your life. If you like, change your name 40 times, your name is linked to your BVN and every change is recorded there.

You are going to be a fine example to other scammers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nominees For 2016 Nigerian Entertainment Award / DOWNLOAD ALBUM/RAR/ZIP: Don Toliver - Heaven Or Hell / What Is The Meaning Of Sneh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.