Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale (1399 Views)

****unlock Your 3g Modem Free Of Charge****** / Zain/glo 3g Modem Profile / Glo 3g Modem Or Starcomms Modem Since Visafone Is Trashy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale by dipo2much(m): 4:36am On May 22, 2010
Hi All. I just bought this black Multilinks Telkom EVDO Broadband yesterday (21/May/2010). Brand new from the multilinks office at motorways. The hardware cost =N=14000 and I had 100 hours (i've used 3 hours of it) of time loaded on in,that cost an additional =N=5600. I have to put it up for sale now cos just today my laptop stopped working.The laptop's been having this start-up problem for a while and it just packed up yesterday. Its a board problem and the specific board is kinda scarce and expensive. So i'm trying to raise money to fix my system,so i'm selling my Multilinx modem. As stated earlier its worth =N=19,600 (the 100 hours inclusive) but I am willing to let it go for 15,000.Its barely a day old as at this time and the receipt are available for proof.  -Wale
Re: Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale by dipo2much(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2010
I'll listen to slightly slower offers. Just call the above number
Re: Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale by Real14all: 12:12pm On May 22, 2010
is it that white type,that look like a mouse attached with a wire?
Re: Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale by dipo2much(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2010
no. its the new black one. Its like a flash, no wire needed. It has an antenna. Its has the same capability as the white. its just a color difference
Re: Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale by Real14all: 11:05am On May 23, 2010
Can freedom work on it?
Re: Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2010
dipo2much:

Hi All. I just bought this black Multilinks Telkom EVDO Broadband yesterday (21/May/2010). Brand new from the multilinks office at motorways. The hardware cost =N=14000 and I had 100 hours (i've used 3 hours of it) of time loaded on in,that cost an additional =N=5600. I have to put it up for sale now cos just today my laptop stopped working.The laptop's been having this start-up problem for a while and it just packed up yesterday. Its a board problem and the specific board is kinda scarce and expensive. So i'm trying to raise money to fix my system,so i'm selling my Multilinx modem. As stated earlier its worth =N=19,600 (the 100 hours inclusive) but I am willing to let it go for 15,000. Interested people should call me on 08032067607. Its barely a day old as at this time and the receipt are available for proof. -Wale

where are you located?
Re: Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale by dipo2much(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2010
ojodu,akute,yaba. I have to be at those places at different times of each day
Re: Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale by callygood: 11:52pm On May 24, 2010
I would have loved to buy this from you if you agree to meet and test it first. i bought mtn fastlink and after buying it i discover there is no 3g network when i am inside my room but when i go outside, i get 3g.
Re: Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale by Real14all: 3:57pm On May 25, 2010
I dont have 3G in my area at Ipaja too. I was thinking of buying MTN too.what happens when you dont have 3g in your room?
Re: Brand New Multilinx 3g Modem For Sale by dipo2much(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2010
item sold. thanx

(1) (Reply)

Web Design, Digital Marketing And Graphic Design Training / Neatly Used HP Mini Laptop With External Harddisk For Sale / External Hard Drive Needed, Please Come In If You Have For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.