Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. (3694 Views)

We'll Refer You For A Job Without Any Commission / ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So / Delivery Guy Needed Around Ogba... Send A Message To 08162642453... Don't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by jabolo(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2018
Bear with me, no insults thanks.

Over the next few weeks, months even, I might be looking more closely at people's activities on this forum to identify a young-ish person to initially work with me as a sort of 'Gopher' in Nigeria - providing the local presence for an international undertaking.

It will initially be a part-time role, calling on X amount of your hours a month on a retainer basis, with expenses also paid, but there is the promise of arbsortion into the organization when the local business develops.

* THIS IS NOT A JOB ADVERT, I AM NOT INVITING APPLICATIONS *

It is a personal marker I'm placing here to return to in future when/if I eventually select the person and he/she accepts. I can then provide some information on the whys and hows of the experiment largely for information purposes. As such, I won't visit this thread again until that time.

If you best fit my criteria, I'll be sure to find you and let you know what the deal is.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by SaintChukz(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2018
jabolo:

Over the next few weeks, months even, I might be looking more closely at people's activities on this forum to identify a young-ish person to initially work with me as a sort of 'Gopher' in Nigeria - providing the local presence for an international undertaking.

It will initially be a part-time role, calling on X amount of your hours a month on a retainer basis, with expenses also paid, but there is the promise of arbsortion into the organization when the local business develops.

It is a personal marker I'm placing here to return to in future when/if I eventually select the person and he/she accepts. I can then provide some information on the whys and hows of the experiment largely for information purposes. As such, I won't visit this thread again until that time.

If you best fit my criteria, I'll be sure to find you and let you know what the deal is.

Thanks.

Ok...But this information is still sketchy.
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by becca2011: 5:24pm On May 10, 2018
OK Sir am interested.i am a hard working lady, truthful, intelligent and posses a simple personality. I hope I get selected when the time is right. Good evening narialanders
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by HomeTutor1(f): 5:29pm On May 10, 2018
I am interested
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 10, 2018
Ghat your back till then.
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by psalms37(f): 5:46pm On May 10, 2018
I am interested in your offer. Unsure of your selection criteria but I hope I am considered.
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by Femiblacky(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2018
Dum spiro spero...
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by Akalia(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2018
I was here!
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by YNWA(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2018
......a baby knows a baby, the play starts juss lai dhat.
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by Coloredsg(f): 7:49pm On May 10, 2018
I am interested.
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by Edmen(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2018
I am interested
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by mimicue(f): 8:08pm On May 10, 2018
I am interested
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by kennyblaze007(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2018
I am a very hardworking youngman and I am equally a lover of young businesses... I would love to be a part of your team.. You can always reach me on 0905 288 9334
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by eaddyboy: 8:50pm On May 10, 2018
Heard that statement a lot of times, yet I never get the job.

Op I dey observe u sha

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by ismail0007(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2018
I believe I have all it takes to be part of your team and make your dream a reality.I am a team player with little or no supervision delivers and I take ownership
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by Kwenty: 9:46pm On May 10, 2018
I would like to be a part of this project; though in suspense of the nature and detailed information about it. Honesty is my watchword and I am very effective and efficient in anything I find myself doing, once it's legitimate.
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by ehinmowo: 9:50pm On May 10, 2018
Maybe one dayAfrica will be free. Just maybe.
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by Geekop: 10:14pm On May 10, 2018
Ok...
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by ayourlerweezo(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by kristen12(f): 11:45pm On May 10, 2018
Interested please cry
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by JamieRocks(m): 11:58pm On May 10, 2018
jabolo:

Thanks.
patience...
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by laff2016(m): 1:20am On May 11, 2018
I am interested I can be reached on 07031104665
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by adeowo84(m): 7:54am On May 11, 2018
Experienced Customer Service Representative with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry. Skilled in Management, Customer Service, Sales, Sales Management, and Team Management. Strong support professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Agricultural Economics from University of Calabar.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/emmanuel-adedeji-784b9313a
I am interested -08062333671
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by longlife101: 9:39am On May 11, 2018
Shall 'we' begin? -What Say you Sire?
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by saintgoogle(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2018
jabolo:

Thanks.

I would like to work with or for you as the case may be on this project
I'm young, talented and a fast learner and I can adapt to changes and new challenges that may rise from the job.
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by dadebayo1(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2018
Grabs a chair and popcorn.... Anyone with a bottle of coke while we wait for Oga at the top grin
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by harqyn: 10:54am On May 11, 2018
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by DFair1(f): 10:57am On May 11, 2018
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by Olibboy: 11:17am On May 11, 2018
front seat
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by Noah2711: 11:37am On May 11, 2018
I'm known for achieving success in all I do by God's grace... A trial will convince you... 08096086240
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by policy12: 11:58am On May 11, 2018
Interested..
Re: Don't Call Us, We'll Call You. by Amehdan(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2018
you can contact me through this 08064621101

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commercial Bank Nationwide Customer Service Representative Massive Recruitment / Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan / Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment At Genesis Group Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.