Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Motherboard - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Motherboard (1008 Views)

Fix All Your Laptop Motherboard Issues With Us... Affordable And Fast / URGENTLY In Need Of Gigabyte Motherboard Power IC / Price Of Motherboard Of Dell E6430 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motherboard by zesh(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2018
Please who can help with the price of a lenovo laptop motherboard
Re: Motherboard by mcdokwe(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2018
zesh:
what model?
Re: Motherboard by zesh(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2018
Here it is

Re: Motherboard by stormtrooper: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
zesh:
Stop, it depends on the processor, so what the processor do you have and what's the generation of that processor? By the way, do you know the socket that motherboard supports at least? Frankly speaking, only recently I found out that a good motherboard, for example, for intel core i7-6700 K costs approximatively 250-270$ (it's computer version) that I checked at this site https://techcompact.com where I found an article about motherboard with prices on it), and I guess that for intel core i7 (laptop version) the price will be less in amount of 15-20$ for laptop. By the way, are you sure that you need a laptop motherboard? Maybe it will be more profitable to assemble complete computer instead of wasting a lot of money for that laptop motherboard? Don't you think so?
Re: Motherboard by goodspeed963(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
stormtrooper:

Stop, it depends on the processor, so what the processor do you have and what's the generation of that processor? By the way, do you know the socket that motherboard supports at least? Frankly speaking, only recently I found out that a good motherboard, for example, for intel core i7-6700 K costs approximatively 250-270$ (it's computer version) that I checked at this site https://techcompact.com where I found an article about motherboard with prices on it), and I guess that for intel core i7 (laptop version) the price will be less in amount of 15-20$ for laptop. By the way, are you sure that you need a laptop motherboard? Maybe it will be more profitable to assemble complete computer instead of wasting a lot of money for that laptop motherboard? Don't you think so?
thx for sharing!

(1) (Reply)

IPS 4K screen 2016 Edition Core i7 X360FLIP 2in1 TOSHIBA SATELLITE RADIUS 12 / I Want To Buy A Laptop / I Need A System To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.