Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

May Global Communion Service With Pastor Chris — Month Of Favour. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May Global Communion Service With Pastor Chris — Month Of Favour. (383 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May Global Communion Service With Pastor Chris — Month Of Favour. by richmekus: 3:32pm On May 10, 2018
This month of May is very special. Many things will change for your good. I will be discussing this month with a panel of discussant.

There were certain things that the Lord dropped in my spirit about this month that got me excited. This month of May is the month of ‘FAVOUR’.

Not so many people are conscious of the Favour of God in their lives. It’s God’s plan to favour us, bless us and make us live the wonderful life. Don’t settle for up sometimes and down sometimes.

When someone is favored, it means whatever he puts his hand in, something tangible will come out of it. It’s even more than that, it means God is ordering our steps, it’s time to favour me.

Psalm 102:13 KJV: Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

We just entered another phase of our lives. To bless means to favour, it also means to invoke successful outcome. This means something greater has come. There’s no way we can produce little result. Halleluyah!

Walk in humility like never before. This is key to walking in favour. There’s a rain of Glory.

Proverbs 8:33-35KJV – 33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. 34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.

We have obtained favour from the Lord. There’s nothing anyone or the devil can do about it. This is the month where you will bring down those mountains and fill those valleys.

Read full script here

(1) (Reply)

Is Gambling A Sin? / And Prophecy Flowed Forth At CEMSA... / Louisana Televangelist Seeks Donations For $54m Private Jet. Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.