Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? (1924 Views)

VP Osinbajo Drives Kona, Nigerian-Made Electric Car At #MadeInNigeria Exhibition / Sin S1: Another Contender For The Ugliest Car At Geneva Motor Show / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 10, 2018
I just noticed that some unscrupulous elements have developed the habit of climbing my car in the evening probably when gisting. They have used thier shoes to scratch my bumper area!! How do i get them to stop pleas?

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2018
Go put touch and cry security for ur car. If they climb am,only the cry no go gree Dem near the bonnet again

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by MicheyJ1: 4:04pm On May 10, 2018
Hustle, build your own house, park your car inside your compound. Simple.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by kolnel: 5:58pm On May 10, 2018
Or sprinkle used engine oil on the car
They won’t sit on it again

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 10, 2018
Set this up on your dashboard.

My username will explain better.

Baba nla baba awon omo alaigboron grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by sultaan(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2018
Rub some palm oil on the car bonnet for the next 3 weeks and see what happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by RZArecta2(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2018
I go with Oga Egunmogaji but if you avoid the dark side, pour condemned oil on your car one night when there's no light. Don't tell anybody sorry in the morning

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by cyborg123(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2018
I go with the advice to install a security system. The nuisance of the horn blaring when the car is vibrated will deter them.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by laivwire(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2018
RZArecta2:
I go with Oga Egunmogaji but if you avoid the dark side, pour condemned oil on your car one night when there's no light. Don't tell anybody sorry in the morning
Crafty wickedness grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by TRYGO(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2018
Its dammed easy. If you've lived in the North before, or had being to farmlands situated in savanna forested areas, there are trees with seedlings that have a terrible itching efficacy. I can't remember the botanical or English name right now, but when they are spread on the car, anyone that sits on that car, would immediately starts itching his/herself. The itching is just like what chloroquine does to one's body when down with fever.

Regards,
Joseph
www.dxta.net.ng
Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by cyborg123(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2018
TRYGO:
Its dammed easy. If you've lived in the North before, or had being to farmlands situated in savanna forested areas, there are trees with seedlings that have a terrible itching efficacy. I can't remember the botanical or English name right now, but when they are spread on the car, anyone that sits on that car, would immediately starts itching his/herself. The itching is just like what chloroquine does to one's body when down with fever.

Regards,
Joseph
www.dxta.net.ng
grin grin grin It's called 'yerepe' in yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by Nobody: 5:00am On May 11, 2018
cyborg123:
grin grin grin It's called 'yerepe' in yoruba land.

That is Mucuna pruriens. It’s popularly called devil beans in Nigeria

Agbara in Igbo
Iyekpe in Edo State.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by Jakumo(m): 6:40am On May 11, 2018
Buy plenty of rat glue and smear it all over your car.

You will meet the culprits there in the morning, at which point you will be able to deliver some military slaps to them, so they NEVER come back.

If the rat glue is unable to hold the suspects until you arrive, Option B is to just sit patiently in a hidden sniper nest, holding your trusty catapult loaded with granite pebbles, and then once the car climbers show up, open fire on them without mercy, taking care to run back to your home when the screaming erupts, so that the attack cannot be linked to you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 11, 2018
So many wakos on this NL menh
Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 11, 2018
cyborg123:
I go with the advice to install a security system. The nuisance of the horn blaring when the car is vibrated will deter them.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by nams77: 11:02am On May 11, 2018
I just laugh fall comot seat. Chai! Many people no get joy for this country. Even the ones wey dey diaspora@egunmogaji are not left out grin
Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by demulepaul: 12:22pm On May 11, 2018
Op your case is small, my own case is worst, scratching my car booth and the bonnet with they rings, jeans buttons . some people are wicked, lazy youths of nowadays

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
demulepaul:
Op your case is small, my own case is worst, scratching my car booth and the bonnet with they rings, jeans buttons . some people are wicked, lazy youths of nowadays
waow!!
Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 11, 2018
nams77:
I just laugh fall comot seat. Chai! Many people no get joy for this country. Even the ones wey dey diaspora@egunmogaji are not left out grin

As an Autoist, I consider the deepest dark pits of hell are reserved for those that molest automobiles.
Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by CoolOg: 3:32pm On May 11, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Go put touch and cry security for ur car. If they climb am,only the cry no go gree Dem near the bonnet again
Hmmmm. This sound may weeken your car battery o especially when you are not around. Some of your car visitor will continue till the car battery is down grin grin ;DThis people can be stubborn. Another preventive measure can be better. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by sultaan(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2018
Car is closer to red color of oil and biodegradable compared to used engine oil. Red palm oil is a better deterrent
Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by wane01(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Set this up on your dashboard.
My username will explain better.
Baba nla baba awon omo alaigboron grin
awon baba Ibadan

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop People From Climbing My Car At Night? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 11, 2018
sultaan:
Car is closer to red color of oil and biodegradable compared to used engine oil. Red palm oil is a better deterrent
and i will have to do alot of cleaning every morning?

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is Mitsubishi Galant Es 2009 2.4l 4plug Tok For Bolt / How Well Do You Know Your Classic Vw's? / Keke Marwa In Mosquito Net On Lekki-Ajah Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.