Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Whose Responsibility Is It To Build And Furnish Magistrate Courts In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whose Responsibility Is It To Build And Furnish Magistrate Courts In Nigeria? (333 Views)

Courts in Cross River Shut Down Over Non-Confirmation Of Chief Judge / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors / Onnoghen; Lawyers Shun Courts In Akwa Ibom After NBA Directive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Responsibility Is It To Build And Furnish Magistrate Courts In Nigeria? by Anayordike(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2018
Please learned ladies and gentlemen in the house, please I will like you to educate me on whose responsibility it is to build /provide and furnish court hall or house?

Is it the community or Local government or state?

What does the law say concerning the establishment of magistrate Court in a community?

Thanks.
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Build And Furnish Magistrate Courts In Nigeria? by Anayordike(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2018
Ah! Does it mean we don't have those who are learned in the judicial system in Nigeria here?

Please I need answers to the above questions.

Thanks again.
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Build And Furnish Magistrate Courts In Nigeria? by Agbaletu: 10:28am On May 11, 2018
Magistrate Court is under the State Judiciary Commission. The State should be responsible for it.
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Build And Furnish Magistrate Courts In Nigeria? by Anayordike(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2018
Agbaletu:
Magistrate Court is under the State Judiciary Commission. The State should be responsible for it.

Thanks a lot.

Please I be fine if I can get either a link or write up or laid procedures to that effect from ant one here.

I am also researching but have not gotten what I want.

#Still waiting for contributions

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigeria Be Like This? / Osinbajo A Bridge Builder. Not Religious Bigot / Governors Accuse NNPC Of Inflating Fuel Subsidy Figures, Demand Probe From 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.