Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. (41945 Views)

Actress Evanny Patrick Bags N10m Endorsements Deal With Kambi Cosmetics / Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry / Female Heavyweight Rapper, Kel, Rants After J.cole’s Performance In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Divay22(f): 8:38pm On May 10, 2018
Come lemme show you to my suya man, hopefully something good wee come out cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by kenzysmith: 8:38pm On May 10, 2018
This one wey dey rap like who them they press him throat
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by san316(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2018
Shey u be omo Alaji. Tell alaji make he get u endorsed now

1 Like

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by willibounce1(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2018
My friend you don't beg for endorsement, you earn it. Nobody will give you endorsement out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by thowbie7ven(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2018
naijaboiy:
Ycee may probably have to look at his manager(s)/PR... they are the ones responsible for sourcing out endorsement deals for him.

Last last naija na connection..if they don't have connections with those big companies they won't even look at his face. Davido sacked Asaka at some point when there were some managerial issues.

If his managers are not doing their duties well, he shouldn't hesitate to fire them and employ someone else that's fits for the job.
Davido sacked Kamal Ajiboye....He employed Asa Asika after he sacked Kamal...Asa also doubles as Dj Cuppy's Boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Godwin978(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2018
me am looking for job this one dey talk about Endorsement

1 Like

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Stycon(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2018
You know what to do Bro! You can start from showing them that you can trend for like months...then tongue
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by BeemaxWorld: 8:53pm On May 10, 2018
Runtown was once like you till his hit Ghana girls changed everything. Keep pushing and your time will come. Try also repackaging your brand and do something extra special. You will get there trust me.
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by DrToche: 8:54pm On May 10, 2018
nawao...naija
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Narijoel(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2018
Wetin Concern Me

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 10, 2018
You say you be jagaban yet u dey find endorsement.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Erums(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2018
Impregnable101:
E be like say na endorsement be the new swag, even if money nor follow u fit use am brag grin grin grin grin

Mainwhy, my money big e nor "TINY" like who sign ycee....... cheesy

Erriga... E ve like say you too like dat guy.... Shiiiiooor
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Bruemath(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Impregnable101: 9:18pm On May 10, 2018
Erums:

Erriga... E ve like say you too like dat guy.... Shiiiiooor
the guy too tight! E lyrics dey kill me

1 Like

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The moment he went online to rant about Sony music was when he was blacklisted
I wonder why no one else thinks of this reason. Ycee shot himself in the knee when he went out against SONY. Just like when you bad-mouth your previous Company and bosses at an interview, just kiss the opportunity good by.

2 Likes

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Pentools(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian rapper "ycee" took to his twitter page to rants after he was unable to get any endorsement deals after so many years in the music industry.

He Wrote:

Endorsements keep circulating around the same people.

They say the young shall grow but no be for naija.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/ycee-rants-for-not-able-to-secure-any.html

I've always known naija music industry revolves around one circle and any big thing like endorsement and other mega stuffs revolves around the same circle, but Y-cee ought to have penetrated through this same circle by associating with baddoo,wizkid and co. Abi dey wan make him join their bwadt gang....

1 Like

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by oluwasegun007(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2018
Come to my office when I visit the country for endorsements
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by XingXhang(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2018
yekparikpa:
Back in the days? Last year you mean?

Product of just commenting when you should be quiet. grin
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by OlufemiOAP(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2018
*Tell a friend to tell a friend that NairaTrolls is here.*
*Follow us on IG @Nairatrolls see savage memes. We drop em to you like it's hot.*
N.B: There will be giveaways every second and last Friday of the month. What are you waiting for join @Nairatrolls now

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by xtervaganza(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2018
OlufemiOAP:
Start a company and use urself as the brand ambassador.
ejuwa
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by linda190(f): 9:59pm On May 10, 2018
Its okay babe, we will get ourz soon...
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by babatee1985(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian rapper "ycee" took to his twitter page to rants after he was unable to get any endorsement deals after so many years in the music industry.

He Wrote:

Endorsements keep circulating around the same people.

They say the young shall grow but no be for naija.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/ycee-rants-for-not-able-to-secure-any.html

No be only you guy, Lil Kesh is also on the list
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by DrinkWater10: 10:22pm On May 10, 2018
Impregnable101:
E be like say na endorsement be the new swag, even if money nor follow u fit use am brag grin grin grin grin

that punchline make am laugh stain my byc .

1 Like

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by cantok(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2018
No endorsements, you look like "due to logistics"
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Excelboi(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2018
babatee1985:
No be only you guy, Lil Kesh is also on the list
I think Lil kesh got surebet endorsement deal.

1 Like

Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by LaudGuy: 11:22pm On May 10, 2018
You dey mind all these loud mouths. If you check their personal lives and career, no concrete achievement. Yet they are critics to the success of another man

quote author=yekparikpa post=67453337] Back in the days? Last year you mean?[/quote]
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by captainamiedi1: 11:25pm On May 10, 2018
Impregnable101:

erigga said so
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 10, 2018
Tinubu jagaban should sign him to endorse oriental hotel or lekki toll gate since he dedicated jagaban for him.
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by abiolamitodun(m): 12:54am On May 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
............he has refused to package himself well and hire the right management team, to get paid to endorse a product you must be able to synch with the product and get your fans to buy that product, presently the only product Ycee can synch with and get people to buy is Indian Hemp....... angry
grin
soberdrunk:
............he has refused to package himself well and hire the right management team, to get paid to endorse a product you must be able to synch with the product and get your fans to buy that product, presently the only product Ycee can synch with and get people to buy is Indian Hemp....... angry
Re: Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:57am On May 11, 2018
amzee:
He should be given an endorsement by a CONDOM company.
Am I Right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Anita Joseph Twerking / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 / Bisola And Uriel Meet Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim for first time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.