Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems (1197 Views)

SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms / Stop Procastination And Break Away From Poverty And Unemployment - Empowerment / Break Away From Poverty And Unemployment - Second Batch Reg– Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by dforexguru(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2018
To be honest actually forex involves substantial risk and it does not really have to be risky if you know what you are doing and follow money management rules strictly. I have been on this field for quite a long time now and have seen so many up and down moments as a trader and these has made me very humble and discipline. I regret ever trading the way I did some years back when I had so many opportunities.

Due to experience I can not talk much because so many people must have said anything I would want to say so I will just say that those interested ln working with me or learning my forex strategy should call or chat me up on WhatsApp 081 09709225 and we would both decide on what and how things should go. This market has really humbled me but impacted me with great knowledge about itself.
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
have sent u a msg on WhatsApp
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by dforexguru(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2018
DavidLoves:
have sent u a msg on WhatsApp

I did not receive it.
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by dforexguru(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2018
$6000+ in profit

Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by bennymark(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2018
this must be a demo account, the lot size says it all

dforexguru:
$6000+ in profit

1 Like

Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by millionboi(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2018
Please stay away from this.

Op is looking for a way to recover his lost money by asking u to subscribe to his signal which will definitely end in lost.

Forex is earn today loose tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by dforexguru(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2018
millionboi:
Please stay away from this.

Op is looking for a way to recover his lost money by asking u to subscribe to his signal which will definitely end in lost.

Forex is earn today loose tomorrow.

I disagree with you completely
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by dforexguru(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2018
I advise all to invest in forex education before investing in the market.
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by dforexguru(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2018
$8900+profits today

Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by dforexguru(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2018
$15000 in profit

Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by dforexguru(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2018
$17000+ in profits already and this is just a glimpse of my students future as well.

Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by dforexguru(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2018
This is what I'm going to do for all who wanted me to teach them my strategy.
I'm going to take 50% off the initial training fee and you can start your training as soon as possible.
Re: Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems by dforexguru(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2018
Knowledge indeed is power

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Want To Earn Free Btc / l / INVESTMENT And Earn 40-60% Within 12-18months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.