Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) (54688 Views)

IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS / Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / 2 Sisters Killed By Armed Robbers, Buried Side By Side Amid Tears. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Osaronicole: 10:31pm On May 10, 2018
[im telling you.

The family is a target for destruction by the devil, every home needs the fire of God seriously in this last days.

quote author=nairavsdollars post=67452306]Couples need to pray hard. The institution called marriage is coming under demonic attack in these days. RIP to the departed [/quote]
Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Dipville(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2018
There is something about Law and Women...
Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2018
Ameeboh:
cry RIP

Please, who knows why she killed him?

We should be asking you. No be you be ameeboh?

2 Likes

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 10, 2018
adisabarber:

We should be asking you. No be you be ameeboh?

Lmao grin grin.
You should be a comedian.
Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by kasim155: 10:36pm On May 10, 2018
After God fear women.
Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2018
OdionAkghigbe:
The remains of late Mr. Sym Otike Odibi was returned to mother earth Thursday amidst tears, sorrow and disbelief from family, friends, neighbors and well-wishers as well as former classmates.

Mr. Odibi was brutally murdered last week by his wife Udeme at their residence in the early hours of Thursday, May 3, 2018.

He was aged 50.

This is why my Fear for women has no boundaries.

Here Are photos from his burial ceremony earlier today:

SOURCE: http://thebellng.com/slain-sym-otike-odibi-interred-in-lagos-amid-tears-photos/

PHOTO 1:
Amiable Sym Otike Odibi brutally cut short in his prime by wife

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2018
beautyhd:
What happened to his first marriage? The man might not be a saint after all. Only God knows what the woman might have gone through in his hands to have taken such an evil decision.

R.I.P man, in your next world remain celibate
smh... Some of you ladies are just unbelievable. You still found a way to paint him the bad guy, and made the lady murderer the victim.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2018
Women and men... Please I am crying out.. Do not get married if you don't understand the true meaning of marriage. Never marry a man who is not your best friend. Never marry a woman who is not your best friend. Temptations will be so intense when you are married, but you have to remember the vow at the alter.. Don't cheat on your spouses... It's better to get married late and get married to the right spouse, than getting married early and marrying a monster of a spouse who will beat you and you'll be provoked to stab him. Women are so emotional.. Men you have to be really careful. You cannot eat your cake and have it. You are married forever, not just for two days... Big difference in a wedding and a marriage..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by americaninja1: 10:55pm On May 10, 2018
B Lyin ontop demon dere
nairavsdollars:
Couples need to pray hard. The institution called marriage is coming under demonic attack in these days. RIP to the departed
demon self go don taya for d lies Nigerians dey lie ontop him head, u go stil Dem catch u na demon, u caught cheatin on ur wife na demon, u fail d exam uno prepare for na demon.. d isue is some people no just get conscience, human feelins

3 Likes

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2018
OdionAkghigbe:
''You Never Know With Women''
- James Hardly Chase

Yeah... Women are funny animals grin

1 Like

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:58pm On May 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Couples need to pray hard. The institution called marriage is coming under demonic attack in these days. RIP to the departed
it you don’t safeguard your property it will be buggled.
Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by pyx: 11:09pm On May 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Forget it my friend, prayer is not needed all the time but common sense. Marriage is not a do or die affair, it does not even count in heaven because you will not give excuses on marriage based. Our society likes to substantiate issues of marriage and divorce on morality hence condemning everyone attempting to quit especially the pastors encouraging you to endure.The man must have confided in a pastor or elder who would have told him to keep forging ahead on the ground of for better for worse now this is the end. My take on this, a man or woman is free to marry as many times as possible but men should be made to pay child support directly from their income. This is just my opinion you do not need to accept wholly.

2 Likes

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2018
RIP meanwhile God has a lot to judge.

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Deji63: 11:12pm On May 10, 2018
Prayer is the key to a successful marriage. Pray together all the time to avert these devilish tendencies. Husbands honour your wives and wives be submissive to your husbands. Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 10, 2018
OdionAkghigbe:
- James Hardly Chase
I hear you bro. I read that novel like twice just to have the message embedded in my mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:

end time something...
Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 10, 2018
pyx:

Forget it my friend, prayer is not needed all the time but common sense. Marriage is not a do or die affair, it does not even count in heaven because you will not give excuses on marriage based. Our society likes to substantiate issues of marriage and divorce on morality hence condemning everyone attempting to quit especially the pastors encouraging you to endure.The man must have confided in a pastor or elder who would have told him to keep forging ahead on the ground of for better for worse now this is the end. My take on this, a man or woman is free to marry as many times as possible but men should be made to pay child support directly from their income. This is just my opinion you do nor need to accept wholly.
Don't mind the over religious folks who are too dumb and lazy to keep waiting on God for everything.
Let them keep managing abuses until it leads to their graves.
A good percentage of Nigerian spouses endure domestic abuse simply because pastor says...but the pastor won't ask to share their coffins with them when it happens.

1 Like

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by skales67(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Stop calling demons! They have nothing to do with it!

It is FEMINISM!!!

4 Likes

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by skales67(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2018
beautyhd:
What happened to his first marriage? The man might not be a saint after all. Only God knows what the woman might have gone through in his hands to have taken such an evil decision.

Husband killer spotted! I fear for the man who will put you in his house

9 Likes

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by greatestofall: 11:45pm On May 10, 2018
1stolax:
Igbo kweunu!

Rip
the names 'otibi' and 'udeme'are not Igbo. It seems that most persons from other tribes can't tell the difference. Am guessing that it is the same reason that the writers of 'The Wedding Party 1' had to point that out when Efik dancers were brought in by the Yoruba in laws to perform for their Igbo guests,with Sola Sobowale's character telling Obiagelis character 'its for you ' and she getting the reply 'they are Efik,we are Igbo'. Have a good evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by vitusike(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2018
Rest In Peace! cry
Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:58pm On May 10, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cheesy cheesy

I beg no make me laugh, How is 6ft mother earth?

Nigerians and foolishness na 5&6

Why will him not die, God gave you Ezinwanyi but out of selfish konjification and lust you remarried to a killer.

A disgraceful lawyer to Nigeria BAR ASSOCIATION

All I can say is R.I.P

U seem to know so much.
Sometimes that saint might actually a devil
Sometimes love is not just enough
Sometimes we fall out of love
U just might never know enough to judge him
He was a brilliant man
Very calm and collected
Intelligent and cool

Unfortunately, he got remarried to a killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2018
Second man in recent times to leave his wife to marry a killer. Ayele

1 Like

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by MaryOz: 11:59pm On May 10, 2018
OdionAkghigbe:
- James Hardly Chase

Even as a woman, I fear the heart of women. It tilts mostly towards the irrational, and I wonder why?

No wonder, my best friends are more on the male gender, and I think I am more than comfortable with that.

Sorry Mr. Sym, REST; 'You Never Knew' it would shoot from a happy beginning to this sad ending. But who even knows, my fellow mortals?

8 Likes

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by DukeNija(m): 12:01am On May 11, 2018
beautyhd:

Foolish comment

6 Likes

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:05am On May 11, 2018
Osabass:
So sad.... How a fine gentle guy ended!

You see ya life person die you dey talk about gentle

1 Like

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by MaryOz: 12:11am On May 11, 2018
beautyhd:

DukeNija:

Foolish comment

Foolish indeed! And people should please beware of people with @beautyhd kind of mindset. No matter whatever she may have been going through (that is if she wasn't even the cause in the first place), should that have warranted killing him?

She could have just simply walked away, period.

10 Likes

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by ezeegolimited30(m): 12:40am On May 11, 2018
this thing called marriage hmmmm.lawd have mercy
Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by deebrain(m): 1:36am On May 11, 2018
A very handsome man for the age....
That woman and her kind will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:40am On May 11, 2018
oh
Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 1:41am On May 11, 2018
Ameeboh:
cry RIP

Please, who knows why she killed him?
he cheated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos / Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.