Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

How To Execute Android Game Hack Without Root - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Execute Android Game Hack Without Root (1224 Views)

How To Add Custom Themes To Xiaomi MIUI 11 Without Root / How To Hack Wi-fi Password On Android Smartphone Without Root Access / How To Block Ads On Android Without Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Execute Android Game Hack Without Root by BossTechy(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2018
Rooting Android for Lucky Patcher has become old-school work. You no longer need to do that.

Lucky Patcher now works better than before without even rooting Android device.

All you have to do is -

Download Lucky Patcher latest version. [You won't get it from Play Store, pal] Lucky Patcher Download Link is Here.Installation DONE? Launch Lucky Patcher and you will see all the installed apps of your device in a list here.Select an app/game that you wish to modify or take In-App purchase items for free.When you tap on your desired app, option menu will show up. Tap on “Menu of Patches” option.

Now, tap the “Create Modified APK” option. This action will make a modified version of your desired app or game.

Here, select “APK Rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation” option.Hit “Rebuild The App” button.You will be notified of success message. From here, you need to replace the existing app by the new modified one. So, hit “Go To File” button.

Select “Uninstall and Install” option. This will uninstall the existing original app and install the recently modified one.

Tap “Yes” and then “OK” button to proceed installation.

In case you have other APK installer like 9Apps, you will be prompt to select either the alternative or the Android Package Installer. Selecting “Package Installer” will do the best.
Article content 》https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-use-lucky-patcher-without-rooting-the-phone

Outside lucky patcher, there are other better apps that you can use to hack games on android. Source >> https://www.bosstechy.com/android-game-hacks/

Re: How To Execute Android Game Hack Without Root by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 10, 2018
Copy and paste.
I read about this today, and op, you did not write that.
Re: How To Execute Android Game Hack Without Root by BossTechy(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2018
Remimadrid:
Copy and paste.
I read about this today, and op, you did not write that.
Was never claiming to.. you can view article source

1 Like

Re: How To Execute Android Game Hack Without Root by dannytaylor: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2021
How to Install 9Apps Apk

Recently, one of my friends has been talking about this 9Apps app which you can download games and apps. I said that the Google Play Store is better because it regularly updates apps. He disagreed with me, showing me a diagram comparing the number of downloads the 9Apps app had done compared to the Google Play Store. Obviously, he was right - why use an old store when you have a new wonder?

I started using 9Apps on my Android phone after he showed it to me, because there are lots of free apps in it! But I noticed something odd...I couldn't find some apps like Facebook or Twitter there. Then I saw another post on Quora saying that they were not allowed into 9Apps. Some other people agreed with the user, so I decided to do some research.

Source link is here : https://9appsapk.me/how-to-install/

On following the link in the Quora post about Facebook and Twitter not being allowed in 9Apps, there was a lot of controversy over it. Some were saying that you can get many apps for free in this app with no viruses or security problems - but when one user talked about all the illegal apps he found in his search, I became afraid.

This is why when I downloaded 9Apps on my phone I didn't delete my Google Play Store - just installed this new app for variety. If you just want to download games then 9Apps is definitely better than Google Play Store (because it is made for games), but if you like downloading other things like movies/podcasts/wallpapers - stick with the Google Play Store, as they're almost certainly will not be any of those things in 9Apps.

If you want to download this app, here are a few quick instructions on how to do it:

1) Go to 9Apps.com

2) Click the app you want to install - in this case, we are going with WhatsApp.

3) A popup will appear at the bottom of your screen with lots of information about the app and click download as seen in my screenshot above.

4) Allow installation from unknown sources by pressing "unknown sources". A popup will appear saying that it is safe just once! Check the box next to "remember this forever" and press okay as seen in my screenshot above. After you have done this, repeat from step 4 if a new popup appears on your screen again asking whether or not you'd like to allow installation.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 8 / Oppo Reno 2F: A New Budget King / Samsung S9plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.