Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How To Block Ads On Android Without Root - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block Ads On Android Without Root (1480 Views)

How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) / How To Block Ads On Your TECNO Phone / How To Block Ads On Android Without Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by pappybarry(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Tired of irritating and nosy promotions on your cell phone?

Promotions are by and large something to be thankful for. They help the persevering individuals behind a site, an application or a diversion to acquire a couple of additional bucks and they likewise help clients in thinking about things that are important to them. This is however until the point that they end up noticeably meddlesome and destroy the client encounter

Along these lines, here is a straightforward trap, utilizing which you can piece promotions over your whole gadget, in your program, in the applications and the diversions. The best part about this trap is that it needn't bother with root access to work and furthermore it is totally free. Be that as it may, you require an Android smartphone running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher for this to work.

Stage 1:

To piece advertisements on your Android smartphone without root, you initially need to introduce an open source application called DNS66. It isn't accessible for download from the Google Play Store, so you need to download the APK document of the application and introduce it physically on your gadget.

On the off chance that this is your first time in introducing an APK document, at that point you need to first empower the obscure sources consent under security settings. To do that, go to Settings->Security->Unknown sources and after that empower it.

Stage 2:
Presently click this connect to download the APK: https://f-droid.org/repo/org.jak_linux.dns66_16.apk petition for DNS66. Once the download is finished, open the document and afterward select introduce to introduce it on your smartphone.

Stage 3:
Once the establishment is finished, open the application and you will be welcomed with the begin screen. You can either empower or debilitate the 'Resume on framework start-up' choice to guarantee that the application squares promotions directly after you boot your smartphone.

Stage 4:
Presently change to the hosts tab and afterward empower the channel has choice.

P.S: please follow the image step by step

Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by pappybarry(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
Stage 5:
Tap on the invigorate catch at the best to refresh your hosts document.

Presently you need to choose the hosts record which contains the rundown of mainstream advertisement servers that are facilitating the promotions you see over the sites and applications.

Select the Adaway has and after that tap on the Activity choice and select deny. This will now hinder every one of the advertisements that are facilitated by the servers in the Adaway have record's rundown. It is adequate to choose just the Adaway, as it covers most well known advertisement servers.

Stage 6:
Presently make a beeline for the begin tab and after that select the begin catch at the base. You will now be made a request to give authorization to setup a VPN association on your gadget.

Snap alright to start the association. A key molded symbol will now show up on your status bar. This implies the VPN association is dynamic and all the movement will be separated by the administration before it achieves your gadget.

Step 7:
This step is optional but if you want you can head over to the apps tab and enable or disable specific apps to block or allow ads being displayed in those apps.

Stage 8:
That is it. You have now effectively blocked promotions over the framework in your Android smartphone. You can get to the DNS66 application warning from your notice bar whenever to pass or resume the administration.

Source: http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/camon-aa/146911-step-by-step-instructions-to-block-system-wide-advertisements-on-android-without-root

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Honsule

1 Like

Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by Tableshaker234: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
So you are saying I can block and stop these adverts once and for all? I'm tired jare.
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by pappybarry(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
Tableshaker234:
So you are saying I can block and stop these adverts once and for all? I'm tired jare.
Yes!
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by josh1st(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
For me, I prefer BLOKADA, it's more effective than DNS66 and the rest. I've used different types like AdGuard, Net Guard etc but Blokada is the best.
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by SofttBae: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
Solution at last...

Unnecessary nosy ads at intervals can be annoying sha
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by bravesoul247(m): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2019
Solution at last! This will be a very useful info for people that are always complaining of ads. Thank you op
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by bravesoul247(m): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2019
josh1st:
For me, I prefer BLOKADA, it's more effective than DNS66 and the rest. I've used different types like AdGuard, Net Guard etc but Blokada is the best.
It's an app right?
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by Ejadike(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Op, thanks for this. You don't know how much this has helped. This kinda threads should make FP
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by josh1st(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
bravesoul247:
It's an app right?
yes
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by jonsin(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good day, pls my phone is not rooted and I need help with someone that has rooted his phone, I want to increase my whatsapp group to 10000, I know the procedures to follow just need to find someone online that has a rooted phone. My whatsapp number, 08069689266. Please any one that can help, I'll be very grateful
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
pappybarry:

Promotions are by and large something to be thankful for. They help the persevering individuals behind a site, an application or a diversion to acquire a couple of additional bucks and they likewise help clients in thinking about things that are important to them. This is however until the point that they end up noticeably meddlesome and destroy the client encounter.

While promotions that are available at the sidebar of a site or it is set to stream with the substance are not an issue and does not affect a great part of the client encounter, meddlesome advertisements like popup promotions, autoplay, or those that vibrate your smartphone are continually irritating and totally demolish the experience of the clients and some of them won't not utilize the application or visit the site until kingdom come.

While there are various alternatives to piece promotions in your web program and a few designers offer a top notch advertisement free form of their applications, Android does not accompany a choice to square applications over the framework.

Along these lines, here is a straightforward trap, utilizing which you can piece promotions over your whole gadget, in your program, in the applications and the diversions. The best part about this trap is that it needn't bother with root access to work and furthermore it is totally free. Be that as it may, you require an Android smartphone running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher for this to work.

Stage 1:

To piece advertisements on your Android smartphone without root, you initially need to introduce an open source application called DNS66. It isn't accessible for download from the Google Play Store, so you need to download the APK document of the application and introduce it physically on your gadget.

On the off chance that this is your first time in introducing an APK document, at that point you need to first empower the obscure sources consent under security settings. To do that, go to Settings->Security->Unknown sources and after that empower it.

Stage 2:

Presently click this connect to download the APK: https://f-droid.org/repo/org.jak_linux.dns66_16.apk petition for DNS66. Once the download is finished, open the document and afterward select introduce to introduce it on your smartphone.

Stage 3:

Once the establishment is finished, open the application and you will be welcomed with the begin screen. You can either empower or debilitate the 'Resume on framework start-up' choice to guarantee that the application squares promotions directly after you boot your smartphone.

Note:

Dissimilar to other prominent advertisement blocking applications for Android, DNS66 utilizes DNS level separating to channel promotion movement. This implies it just channels the promotion activity for a particular measure of time after your gadget is associated with the web. In this way there won't be any huge battery deplete when you are utilizing DNS66 to piece promotions over the arrangement of your Android gadget.

Stage 4:

Presently change to the hosts tab and afterward empower the channel has choice.

P.S: please follow the image step by step
the link you posted is not working
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by ECBlogger: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lazy blogger. Stop using online article rewriter tool to shuffle words into synonyms and big grammars

pappybarry:

Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by loricara: 5:53am On Aug 16, 2019
copy and paste blogger
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by devbojj: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Good to see this articles
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by investigator007: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Am just seeing this. This is really a good news cause of fed up with those adverts
Tableshaker234:
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by investigator007: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ask online for help
jonsin:
Good day, pls my phone is not rooted and I need help with someone that has rooted his phone, I want to increase my whatsapp group to 10000, I know the procedures to follow just need to find someone online that has a rooted phone. My whatsapp number, 08069689266. Please any one that can help, I'll be very grateful
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by saxby(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2019
This is a very good solution, no more unnecessary advertisements
Re: How To Block Ads On Android Without Root by pappybarry(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
How about watching some comedy skit on Vskit. Its a good relief when stressed out

(1) (Reply)

PES 2020 Apk Obb Download For Andriod Latest Version / Samsung A20 / How To Activate Dark Mode On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.