Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage (1478 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Sola Sobowale Covers Genevieve Magazine / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by Sharpbobo: 8:40pm On May 10, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Aunty toolz, if you can hear me, @iamwakabobo loves you like that jooor grin

The pretty Plus size OAP, Actress and Model Took to her Social media page to share her recent interview with Genevieve Magazine, The curvy beauty who recently launched a lingerie line for plus-sized women,addresses her heartbreaking miscarriage late last year .

in her words:

The past few weeks have been so manic, but in between the madness I was lucky enough to shoot with @genevievemagazine. It's such an honour to be on their cover yet again!
This was perhaps the hardest interview I've ever had to do, but I pray someone gets inspired or encouraged by my journey. One of the main reasons why Sablier is so important to me is because I did a lot of work on it while I was in hospital last year. It kept me sane, and helped me keep my mind together.

Excerpts from the magazine:

I’m much better now, thanks to God. I did sadly lose my baby but I’m almost there now. I would like to share my story with Genevieve; there’s no one else I would trust with it. Please do let me know your thoughts. Thank you”.

I’ve never spoken about it because it was very painful, and it’s still very difficult for me to talk about it.

Oya watin Una feel?

See more here>>>http://wakabobo.com/toolz-covers-genevieve-magazine-addresses-miscarriage/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by OgaGist: 8:41pm On May 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by neolboy(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2018
Fat woman
Re: Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by HOLYDICK(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2018
XXXL
Re: Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by Ademidd: 10:35pm On May 10, 2018
Stay strong
Re: Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by itspzpics(m): 5:19am On May 11, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by SoapQueen(f): 5:31am On May 11, 2018
Stay Strong, Toolz! You will get double for your trouble.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by Emmybweb9: 6:55am On May 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by Partnerbiz(f): 7:52am On May 11, 2018
neolboy:
Fat woman
Respect some of us that like them big..
Leave her for us.
I would pick only one of her size than pick 20 Agbani Daregos
Re: Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by oyoyoyo: 8:32am On May 11, 2018
L I V E S T R O N G
Re: Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage by Iyawofarmer: 3:27pm On May 11, 2018
Stay strong

(1) (Reply)

Efe Got The Shock Of His Life After Posting With His Old Kia Rio / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Fella Makafui Flaunts Her Saucy Curves In New Photos / 'I Am Not A King' - Actress Peggy Ovire Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.