Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 (1579 Views)

2019. Adamawa PDP elect the youngest senator in Nigeria. / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies / President Buhari Meets Toni Iwobi, First Black Man Elected Senator In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 by chi2054real: 9:42pm On May 10, 2018
From findings, everyday, all roads lead to Chief Chinedu Eya's mansion at GRA, Nsukka.

The thronging of the youthful Senatorial aspirant's home by leaders of thoughts, market men and women, political office holders, political analysts, traditional rullers, the clergy and youths of the densely populated zone in Enugu did not come as a surprise though.

Residents of GRA Nsukka who confided in this reporter, revealed that the trend has become a tradition as people visit chief Chinedu everyday, with their dancing drums and other instruments, pressuring him to come and serve the zone.
"There were times such groups spent days dancing and singing with Chief Edu's name. But the truth is, chief is such a good man. He is philanthropic. He is kind and ready to assist anybody any time. So people throng his home for this reason."
Our reporter also went to Nsukka motor park to sample opinion on this trend, following the clamour and agitation for Chinedu's election as senator, and the response did not change.
speaking with Ngozi Alumona, a provision's store attendant, she told Eagle's reporters that since the news for 2019 started, the only name they hear in the park is Chinedu Eya.
" I have not met him before. But people talk about his goodness, his kind heart and generosity. They said he moves with everybody irrespective of if his class;" she concluded
When we eventually spoke with a commissioner in the state government who pleaded for anonimity, he told Us that even the government of Enugu is already aware tension is mounting for the youthful PDP chieftain to become senator.
" if it happens as expected, it will put us in the vanguard and national spotlight as a state. This is going to be historical because he would become the youngest senator in Nigeria. I think this is more reason people want him. Aside that, Chinedu is strikingly brilliant, intelligent and has the oratory, required of a Senator;" He concluded.
Meanwhile, when we contacted chief Chinedu's Media adviser, Gwiyi Solomon on phone to give chief Edu's angle to the above trend, he told our reporters "there is a mass movement capable of shocking the entire nation come 2019. And it is Chinedu Eya Mass movement for 2019, coordinated by Comrade Oliver Okonkwo from Uzo Uwani."
You see, there is a whirlwind coming - It is mass movement for Chinedu Eya. And very shortly, it will shock the entire nation. I am speaking as an insider, I have seen preparation, I have seen commitment, I have seen dedication and I have seen selflessness capable of doing the unexpected; he said.
Meanwhile our efforts to speak with Senator Utazi proved abortive as the numbers given to us rang severally without response.

Curled from>>>https://www.nigeriandailies.com.ng/2018/05/history-beckons-as-enugu-prepares-to.html

Re: History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 by Banmeallday: 9:58pm On May 10, 2018
Wearing Agbada lol

2 Likes

Re: History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 by spyder880(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2018
Life history, schools attended, positions held before now?

How is he better than Chukwuka Utazi?
Re: History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 by Nobody: 1:18am On May 11, 2018
He is very stup!d
Re: History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 by Ofodirinwa: 1:37am On May 11, 2018
Banmeallday:
Wearing Agbada lol
he looks like a fool. Yahaha Bello loading
Re: History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 by selemempe: 5:02am On May 11, 2018
spyder880:
Life history, schools attended, positions held before now?

How is he better than Chukwuka Utazi?
Abeg ask am o. Maybe na APC People
Re: History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 by SternProphet: 7:02am On May 11, 2018
Nigeria is a LOW IQ country and I am beginning to worry.. Why is youth a criteria or qualification for office?. Why is gender a criteria for office.

OBY Ezekwesili would spend hours organizing, fighting and addressing rallies. She is not a youth. You vote a youthful Senator on the other hand and all he does is show off fine car collection, write a book on corruption and invite all corrupt people to the launch and resist arrest after gun running and plotting the killings of political opponents. Which is better?
Why is age even coming into the considerations?.

What is this guys ideology, is it free market minimum government or regulation, taxes and social welfare.
What are his programs?. What has he done before as work, career or business? . What are his ideas?
Re: History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2018
being the youngest does not make you the best or the most loved person in the area or campaign to win an election.....go to Malaysia and see a 92years old man that won the presidential elections

(1) (Reply)

How Can Buhari Win The Hearts Of Igbos In 2019? / Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? / Worldclass X-Fit, Modern Fitness Center, Cinema Opens In Awka- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.