Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos (35019 Views)

SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by TVAofMS: 5:09am On May 11, 2018
Deleted
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by Dareal90s(m): 5:11am On May 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Shut your mouth.

It oozes a stench
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by Strikethem: 5:24am On May 11, 2018
Adelaide2:

If one Igbo is killed by an Igbo man, then twenty Afonjas are killed by a fellow Afonja man. After all, we know where 90% of the holigans, touts, ritualists and marauders live in Nigeria: Odualand
Yeah, you are right. Of which your people are 60% of it. Pastor Ernest owner of ritualist then and Evans number one example.
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by delishpot: 6:06am On May 11, 2018
If this was a woman now...... ........

Anyway, I hope his kiĺlers are caught and jailed
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2018
I have gone to comment i notice no one blamed buhari or called Enugu a Zoo.

Honestly our society have lost it we have no value for life anymore.
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by Cyriloha(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2018
Die poo and die clean Mr clean

I don't blame you assuming pple pay before they talk I will know where you for borrow money
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by engrkaz(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2018
Could be gang related
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by obentenyson(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2018
I suspect his so called friends or someone in his family....
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by Lloydfather(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2018
From this picture I call boldly tell u he was murdered by criminals, or cultist.

1) they stole his shoe, and shirt.
2) they left his belt, probably when it got damaged after beating him with it.
3) they drag him out of sight eventually to the bush where no one will hear him or come for his rescue.
4) they used that big stick probably when he tried to fight back.

Now the the detective should focused on the last place he visit before the attack.

WARNING -Stop going out late at night. Most especially when going out for a drink. Its dangerous.

RIP young man.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by egojeny1(f): 9:07am On May 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe is still in shock.
This was one of 042's finest.
One of Trans-Ekulu's bests. One of the few who could beat folks black and blue in a game of snooker back in the days.

From 7th Avenue and Dhamijah down to Seat Of Wisdom, you were exemplary.
Ogbe blazed the trail and properly repped 042 in Abuja and beyond.

042 lost two great souls in just weeks.
Trans-Ekulu weeps, she has been woken up rudely again while still trying to accept the loss of one of her greats; Uche Onoh.
My heart goes out to the family of Late Sir Nzegwu.

Rest in Peace Uche Onoh
Rest in Peace Chinedu Nzegwu
Gone but never forgotten.
How can I even try to forget my two favourite Micro-Genius and Super NES wizards?

Ooh my goodness!!! I know this guy. He was my brother's very good friend. Bros was always fond of "Ogbe". They finished from the same school "Dengram". He was from Onitsha.

Based in Abuja but came to Enugu for his brother's wedding only for him to be killed in such a gruesome manner.

What must have warranted this kind of killing?
"Ogbe" may God accept ur soul.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by egojeny1(f): 9:14am On May 11, 2018
obentenyson:
I suspect his so called friends or someone in his family....

Exactly. It's either his so - called friends or family members as they knew quite well that he would attend d brother's wedding.

Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by egojeny1(f): 9:17am On May 11, 2018
Baroba:
God, I hope it's not the Nzegwu's from Onitsha, I can see Trans Ekulu in the background.. cry cry
It is oooo!!
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by egojeny1(f): 9:28am On May 11, 2018
Lloydfather:
From this picture I call boldly tell u he was murdered by criminals, or cultist.

1) they stole his shoe, and shirt.
2) they left his belt, probably when it got damaged after beating him with it.
3) they drag him out of sight eventually to the bush where no one will hear him or come for his rescue.
4) they used that big stick probably when he tried to fight back.

Now the the detective should focused on the last place he visit before the attack.

WARNING -Stop going out late at night. Most especially when going out for a drink. Its dangerous.

RIP young man.
His hands were tied with his shirt. Check other pictures
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by Bryan88(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very sad. A vibrant young man identified as Chinedu Nzegwu was murdered in cold blood after an attack in Enugu state. According to information gathered from his mourning friends, Chinedu who lives in Abuja, a former student of Dennis Memorial Grammar School DMGS, Onitsha, Anambra state and a graduate of University of Port-Harcourt, was beaten to death by yet-to-be identified assailants who left him to die after the attack.

The reason for the attack is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing this report as it happened few days before his return to base in Abuja.

His friends, colleagues and former schoolmates have taken to Facebook to mourn the loss.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/young-man-beaten-to-death-in-enugu-state-days-before-returning-to-abuja-photos.html
RIP LUX FIAT & a fellow DENGRAMITE...REST on Brotherly.
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by wink2015(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2018
SUCH A YOUNG MAN DYING AT HIS PRIME!

What could have led to his being killed by an assailant? is it landed property? woman, girlfriend, money, failed business deal, or family inheritance?

HUMAN BEING WASTING FELLOW HUMAN LIFE OVER MATERIAL THINGS.

LIFE NA YEYE O! ( Zubby Enebeli song )
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by wink2015(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2018
I noticed a wedding ring in his finger which suggest he is a married man.

I am wondering what will be passing through the wife mind.

Maybe he went to see his land and his assailant waylaid him in the bush and killed him.
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by BennyMM(f): 12:54pm On May 11, 2018
Ameeboh:
cry cry

I no dey like this kind of news oo. May he rest in peace...

Please everything possible should be done in order to find out his killer(s)!! They should not go free... May karma bite them in ways they can never imagine.
Amen
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by Simbrixton(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

The bitterest of wars you'll fight is over your land. Someone has killed him to take what belongs to him, and most likely it's a land

Igbo land and land problems
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by Simbrixton(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2018
If they treat themselves this way how would they treat outsiders
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by Ayobami7(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2018
RIP
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by rhemmiedream(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2018
skales67:

Go to sleep Connie!
You don't wanna be late for your "Traffic Robbers Union" meeting in the morning. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4497615/traffic-robbers-union-reacts-over#67453638
Hey JEWdas... I'm not an okoro.
Check the next room grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by rhemmiedream(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
if it is in one region now, his head would have been missing.
Hahahahaha...see this Jewdas from yeasthell..
Where's okija shrine located again?? grin wink
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by skales67(m): 1:52am On May 12, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Hey JEWdas... I'm not an okoro.
Check the next room grin

We both are saying the same thing. Okoros don't rob with toy guns or skull mine. They sell gala and lacasera on the streets of Lagos and use the proceeds to buy up the houses of your kinsmen hence your hate for them. See the link I posted in my previous mention to you...no "Okoro" name there but a bunch of Ewedurians like you.

So I ask again...Have you gone out to work with your Highway Robbers Union colleagues tonight? grin grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by rhemmiedream(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2018
skales67:

We both are saying the same thing. Okoros don't rob with toy guns or skull mine. They sell gala and lacasera on the streets of Lagos and use the proceeds to buy up the houses of your kinsmen hence your hate for them. See the link I posted in my previous mention to you...no "Okoro" name there but a bunch of Ewedurians like you.

So I ask again...Have you gone out to work with your Highway Robbers Union colleagues tonight? grin grin
JEWdas like Evans abi grin Keep building your phantom mansions on nairaland. Flat..headed osu cum Jewdas from the gully ravaged, red mudded land of the risen criminals.

Research actually showed that 9 out of 10 criminals are fl..atheads . Infact, every Jewdas from gully land is a criminal or a potential criminal.

Get your stinking akpu self behind me. Okoro Jewdas criminal angry grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by skales67(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2018
rhemmiedream:

JEWdas like Evans abi grin Keep building your phantom mansions on nairaland. Flat..headed osu cum Jewdas from the gully ravaged, red mudded land of the risen criminals.

Research actually showed that 9 out of 10 criminals are fl..atheads . Infact, every Jewdas from gully land is a criminal or a potential criminal.

Which research? Ewedu and gbegiri research abi?

Rape una get...
Skull mining una get...
Animal bestiality una dey do...
Child rape... una be baba...
Wire wire...na una handwork...
Dangote Cement and Customs Auction scam na una handwork...
Assassins...una own!

I could just go on and own!

Curse descendants of the fallen demon! cheesy cheesy

[img]https:///media/3-19-2018/PIQBTA.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/3-19-2018/KXCKHK.gif[/img]
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by skypasboss: 2:06pm On May 12, 2018
Rip Ogbe... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by rhemmiedream(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2018
skales67:

Which research? Ewedu and gbegiri research abi?

Rape una get...
Skull mining una get...
Animal bestiality una dey do...
Child rape... una be baba...
Wire wire...na una handwork...
Dangote Cement and Customs Auction scam na una handwork...
Assassins...una own!

I could just go on and own!

Curse descendants of the fallen demon! cheesy cheesy

[img]https:///media/3-19-2018/PIQBTA.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/3-19-2018/KXCKHK.gif[/img]

Stop deceiving yourself jewdas. Who in this world doesn't know criminality is embedded in the DNA of the average flat..head
All the crimes listed above and much more are the sole preserve of the cursed fake jews of eastern nigeria.
It is a curse being a descendant of Judas Iscariot.

The only crime free Igbo is the dead one.

By the way, you are nothing but a parallelogram headed cannibal cum osu from the gully ravaged, land locked, cursed, red mudded and barren enclave of criminals grin cheesy
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 12, 2018
-
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by skales67(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Stop deceiving yourself jewdas. Who in this world doesn't know criminality is embedded in the DNA of the average flat..head
All the crimes listed above and much more are the sole preserve of the cursed fake jews of eastern nigeria.
It is a curse being a descendant of Judas Iscariot.

The only crime free Igbo is the dead one.

By the way, you are nothing but a parallelogram headed cannibal cum osu from the gully ravaged, land locked, cursed, red mudded and barren enclave of criminals grin cheesy

Stop deceiving yourself too you oaf! Google the search terms "Crimes in the UK by Nigerians" and almost all the results will show you crimes perpetrated by your cone-headed brothers. The only crime-free yorubas.tard is the one that has not yet been born. Even the dead ones are suspects.

By the way, you are nothing but an oblong shape headed smelly sudanese oily soup devourer and a descendant of Lucifer the fallen demon whom your stone-age cursed people rechristened Oduduwa and you come from the slummy brown-roof open defecation republic filled with touts and miscreants who do nothing but chase commercial vehicles everyday for petty change and mine people's skull for ritual purposes. cheesy cheesy

Bring it on...i am ready for you! cool cool
Re: Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos by somadinho10: 8:47am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe is still in shock.
This was one of 042's finest.
One of Trans-Ekulu's bests. One of the few who could beat folks black and blue in a game of snooker back in the days.

From 7th Avenue and Dhamijah down to Seat Of Wisdom, you were an exemplary onye ogbe.
Ogbe blazed the trail and properly repped 042 in Abuja and beyond.

042 lost two great souls in just weeks.
Trans-Ekulu weeps, she has been woken up rudely again while still trying to accept the loss of one of her greats; Uche Onoh.
My heart goes out to the family of Late Sir Nzegwu.

Rest in Peace Uche Onoh
Rest in Peace Chinedu Nzegwu
Gone but never forgotten.
How can I even try to forget my two favourite Micro-Genius and Super, NES wizards?
since you love the game of snooker and know trans ekulu well... I'm sure you know my senior brother kunta magic... We stay at federal housing... And use to play snooker at Polo park

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, / Oliver Anidiobi Jailed For 18 Years For Using Customers N219m For Ponzi In Enugu / Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.