Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years (44394 Views)

I “Settled” The Whole Airport — DaBaby Laments As He Leaves Nigeria (Video) / Timaya Reconciles With J Martins On Stage After Beef Of 7 Years (video) / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by softprick: 10:27am On May 11, 2018
Umm I’m just gon say ever since those 3 young guys died in David’s camp he has been cashing out like kilode ,I’m not saying it was a sacrifice or anything,I’m just saying...

1 Like

Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by Nobody: 10:42am On May 11, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Davido and wizkid rivalry is kinda like Messi and Ronaldo rivalry the reason is that their rivalry helped both of them to improve so as to outdo themselves and in turn the output of both individuals increased consistently. Another example also is Drake vs Kendrick after kdot ruled last year drake felt obliged to do the same this year. This is not rivalry it's more like a healthy competition necessary for growth.
Drake rival Kendrick Lamar is the funniest joke written by you!

Kendrick earns respect from the OGs, the streets, the underground, President( Obama), Compton(west side). Lamar redefined hip hop on the mainstream level making the OGs of yesteryears admit Hip hop ain't dead yet.

Drake - Most successful singer and rapper, No doubt but didn't contribute a thing to the hip hop culture, people ghost write his lyrics, He has never gotten the recognition from 1 OG I know of, Even J.Cole gets OGs recognition compared to drake. Drake is just like any other commercial rapper doing it for the fun of it.
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by Nobody: 10:45am On May 11, 2018
Aldebaran:
Nothing Special about your war...

Barrister Vs Kollington,later became good friends grin

Obesere Vs Pasuma,later became good friends grin

Arnold Vs Stallone,later became good friends grin

so I guess they trying to avoid ending up like Pac & Biggie. There lies the difference.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by enemyofprogress: 10:48am On May 11, 2018
He has not tolded us the true

BREAKING:

Acclaimed ASO ROCK FC Manager Dr. Olusegun Obasanjo is considering selling the misfiring striker Muhammadu Buhari to a lower division side DAURA FC in this summer of 2019.

The lanky striker, Muhammadu Buhari signed for ASO ROCK FC in 2015 for # 15m after several attempts despite failing medicals.

Buhari has not scored a single goal and no assist for his club after three years.

He was out injured for almost a year receiving treatment in a London hospital before resuming training. And just dis week again he is out injured and has returned back to the treatment table in london.

Since Buhari joined the club, ASO ROCK FC has been battling with relegation.

Obasanjo told reporters he's considering several options but said he and his club management will make the right choice when the time comes.

But the lanky striker is promising improvements in 2019 season...

3 Likes

Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by papoose321: 10:48am On May 11, 2018
Obi is a boy no more
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2018
who else thinks burna boy sings far better than these two guys
I

1 Like

Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by Effizy12(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2018
That doesn't change the fact that wizKid is far better than Davido.
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by holuphisayor(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2018
beef or not ...
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by Nobody: 10:59am On May 11, 2018
princeade86:
there is no day pass by that davido matter will not be on front page more Dan ten times in a day. be calculating it oooooo.
grin
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by Orodje(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2018
spirul77:
who else thinks burna boy sings far better than these two guys?

sense nor go kill you bro, na the Koko yarn be that
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by ronaldbecky(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2018
enemyofprogress:
He has not tolded us the true

BREAKING:

Acclaimed ASO ROCK FC Manager Dr. Olusegun Obasanjo is considering selling the misfiring striker Muhammadu Buhari to a lower division side DAURA FC in this summer of 2019.

The lanky striker, Muhammadu Buhari signed for ASO ROCK FC in 2015 for # 15m after several attempts despite failing medicals.

Buhari has not scored a single goal and no assist for his club after three years.

He was out injured for almost a year receiving treatment in a London hospital before resuming training. And just dis week again he is out injured and has returned back to the treatment table in london.

Since Buhari joined the club, ASO ROCK FC has been battling with relegation.

Obasanjo told reporters he's considering several options but said he and his club management will make the right choice when the time comes.

But the lanky striker is promising improvements in 2019 season...

LOLZ...NO B HERE OH..make them kuku sell am to daura united fc.d lanky striker has fail to impress the team
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by Paulnnubia2017(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
Good for the duo of you
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by Biggings: 2:59pm On May 11, 2018
AnonyNymous:

50 Cent and Eedris Abdulkareem too grin grin grin grin
Iya awerro and iya rainbow gan nko
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by Mcphamous(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2018
good moves
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by Enugufirstson(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2018
Good development though
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by koffsman(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2018
Matured minds the more we live the more we learn and grow and David having the opportunity to travel almost round the world makes him see life from another angle nice one you guys ain't 2pac and biggie. Just let the peace be forever.
#teamYBNL
#teamOBO/DMW
#teamSTARBOY
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by zhikirullah(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2018
be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com
Re: Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years by zhikirullah(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2018
Hello house, thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your mastercard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tega Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School In US: RMD & Wife Jumobi Support Son / Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months / Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.