Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Will Like To Vote Out The APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Like To Vote Out The APC (956 Views)

Stop Complaining, Vote Out Bad Leaders, Abdulsalami Tells Nigerians / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect / Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by CodeTemplar: 2:32am On May 11, 2018
Yes, I like to but who is the alternative ? Christians are ready to vote out the man that has overseen their persecution and that of minority groups in the hands of alleged bandits but who are the alternatives?

What's up with Sowore ?

What's up with OBJ's 3F ?

Since the anti-grazing law in Benue we have seen who owns Nigeria clearly. If we keep accomodating people with bloated sense of entiltlement when are we going to see a truly merit based system. Before APC came on borad there was corruption agreed! Now there is wastage of life and threat of extermination for the minority and Christians. I prefer to have a corrupt system where I can try my luck than be dead.

NB: This isnt an invitation for PDP to come back cos they are proven for corruption. There were killings under them but they didn't defend the killers openly. Why did we even allow a man who says "Attack on BH is attack on north"? This is sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by HtwoOw: 2:46am On May 11, 2018
EEEyaaaah

You don't want APC

You don't want PDP

You don't trust Obasanjo

Sowore has zero experience

What a dilema
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by CodeTemplar: 2:54am On May 11, 2018
HtwoOw:
EEEyaaaah
You don't trust Obasanjo
What a dilema
Are you APC and OBJ is making you insecure ?
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by CodeTemplar: 2:57am On May 11, 2018
HtwoOw:
EEEyaaaah
What a dilema
Zero is greater than minus #MathmaticalFact & #Logical.
This is negative experience and I prefer even Bobrisky or Denrele to APC and PDP but not above Sowore. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by HtwoOw: 3:03am On May 11, 2018
I respect your choice or decisions , Denrele or Bobrisky to APC .... very right choice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by ipobarecriminals: 3:43am On May 11, 2018
sad sad
HtwoOw:
EEEyaaaah

You don't want APC

You don't want PDP

You don't trust Obasanjo

What a dilema
undecided
HtwoOw:
EEEyaaaah

You don't want APC

You don't want PDP

You don't trust Obasanjo

What a dilema
nobody's born with experience. Enuf is Enuf of our ancestors ruling over us..Enuf with all BABACRACY.We want a youth,not the useless,thief,dumb like dat Bello.. SOWORE IS OUR MAN

2 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by Idonki(f): 5:12am On May 11, 2018
PDP is corrupt but most decamped to APC and you voted them
Now you say you even prefer Bobrisky,

You never even start yet

2 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by CodeTemplar: 12:37am On May 13, 2018
Idonki:
PDP is corrupt but most decamped to APC and you voted them
Now you say you even prefer Bobrisky,

You never even start yet
? ? ?
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by IgboBasthard: 3:47am On May 13, 2018
Biased poo
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by CodeTemplar: 7:08pm On May 13, 2018
IgboBasthard:
Biased poo
How is this biased shìt ? I like to know. The hardship is real.
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by PassingShot(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad undecided nobody's born with experience. Enuf is Enuf of our ancestors ruling over us..Enuf with all BABACRACY.We want a youth,not the useless,thief,dumb like dat Bello.. SOWORE IS OUR MAN
Aren't you a youth?
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by ipobarecriminals: 7:33pm On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:

Aren't you a youth?
past yweet embarassed
PassingShot:

Aren't you a youth?
past yweet
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by wakaman: 7:37pm On May 13, 2018
I am sure you would also LIKE to make heaven and other longing likings.
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by IgboBasthard: 8:23pm On May 13, 2018
CodeTemplar:
How is this biased shìt ? I like to know. The hardship is real.

You give me examples of what the government should do? Please don't tell me Nigeria has a lot of money because that is NOT true.
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by CodeTemplar: 8:50pm On May 13, 2018
IgboBasthard:

You give me examples of what the government should do? Please don't tell me Nigeria has a lot of money because that is NOT true.
You have no point to highlight? Then why tag my post biased? Strange!
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by amaechi1: 10:01pm On May 13, 2018
Op can you equate the number of people that have died due to corruption. You think corruption does not have consequence ?
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by yarimo(m): 3:17am On May 14, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Yes, I like to but who is the alternative ? Christians are ready to vote out the man that has overseen their persecution and that of minority groups in the hands of alleged bandits but who are the alternatives?

What's up with Sowore ?

Since the anti-grazing law in Benue we have seen who owns Nigeria clearly. If we keep accomodating people with bloated sense of entiltlement when are we going to see a truly merit based system. Before APC came on borad there was corruption agreed! Now there is wastage of life and threat of extermination for the minority and Christians. I prefer to have a corrupt system where I can try my luck than be dead.

NB: This isnt an invitation for PDP to come back cos they are proven for corruption. There were killings under them but they didn't defend the killers openly. Why did we even allow a man who says "Attack on BH is attack on north"? This is sad.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by anibirelawal(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2018
If you like vote APC out or not, e no concern me.

My own be say PMB till 2023...... Igbo President till 2031.
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by Okoroawusa: 7:07am On May 14, 2018
what is the op talking about?
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by CodeTemplar: 3:07am On May 19, 2018
anibirelawal:
If you like vote APC out or not, e no concern me.

My own be say PMB till 2023...... Igbo President till 2031.
Igbo? What if Okorocha is presented that time.
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by anibirelawal(m): 5:02am On May 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Igbo? What if Okorocha is presented that time.

Hmmm...
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by amaechi1: 11:28am On May 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:

What's up with Sowore ?

Well, at your age you may not know that the corruption you preferred kill more people than a known violent. What a pity!
Re: I Will Like To Vote Out The APC by CodeTemplar: 12:15pm On May 19, 2018
amaechi1:

Well, at your age you may not know that the corruption you preferred kill more people than a known violent. What a pity!
a reminder of this corruption I allegedly preferred is needed sir. I am waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photo Of Minister Of Youths & Sports, Solomon Dalung / I Am Like Nigerians - Julius Malema / “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.