Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 11/05/2018 Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 11/05/2018 Friday (330 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 11/05/2018 Friday by banabest(m): 3:37am On May 11, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�FRIDAY, 11th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 31,32&33_

➡TOPIC: *ACCESS THROUGH SACRIFICE 2*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 50:5
_Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Don't work it if it doesn't worth it. Our lives in Christ Jesus is a progressive one! Daily, we see another side of God's faithfulness and His mercy which are new every morning.
Sacrifice is the act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important. The force of sacrifice is fearful A king, the king of Moab was fighting against the children of covenant, Israel and when he saw he cannot win or
pass through the land, he took his firstborn who should have
reigned in his stead and killed him because he understood what sacrifice could do. By that, the God that obeys principles gave him victory over His own people 2 Kings 3.27). What do you need from life and you have tried all you know how to do? Give God what will cost you something. Nothing just happens; people
take it upon themselves to provoke something to
happen whenever it is that will cost you something out of the
ordinary is a sacrifice. God is the one that knows all things, all things are bare and naked before Him. He knows what will cost you something, Learn from the story of the widow who gave her two mites into the treasury and Jesus said the widow has cast more (Mark 12:42-43).

������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_My Father, my Father help me to be a person of sacrifice_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer / Drunk Kenyan Men Turns Beer Palour Joint Into Choir Session(video) / Facts You Probably Haven’t Heard About Pastor Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.