Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them (2323 Views)

M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef / Ice Prince Warns Seyi Shay And Victoria Kimani Over Shading Tiwa Savage / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2018
The entertainers will be featuring on a movie together soon. From these photos, they sure would make a cute couple. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/05/seyi-shay-and-vector-would-make-cute.html?m=0

Re: Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them by ZaIykeJude(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2018
My mehn cool

Re: Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them by mikejj(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2018
social media self ehn

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2018
Aww they really look cute together. Can't wait to see him propose. VectorThaViper
Re: Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2018
Aww they really look cute together. Can't wait to see him propose. VectorThaViper waking up to see that cute little smile to say Good morning.

Re: Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them by Kingpee2(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2018
All this ones can’t settle down joor,they just want to bleep each other and become baby mamas and baby daddy’s
Re: Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them by Shukusheka(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2018
Why are the new generation of Nigerian ladies having big forehead left and right?
Re: Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them by Elnino4ladies: 1:59pm On May 11, 2018
With 10 padded bras Seyi shay chest would still be flat
Re: Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them by Johnnyessence(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc fynestboi cc seun cc rocktation cc oamj4
Re: Seyi Shay And Vector Would Make A Cute Couple, See Loved Up Photos Of Them by diebuhari1: 10:58am On May 12, 2018
I can't believe Sheyi Shay sang weekend vibes - one of my best sings ever, I don't like her personality.

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo / Dele Momodu Shares Photo Of His Three Sons, Fans React / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curvy Backside In Latex Skirt And Versace Shirt (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.