Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team (1347 Views)

How To Deal With An Atheist Child / How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Jay Z, Kanye West, Beyonce`, Lady Gaga, Rihanna. And The Alumini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by freshera: 12:07pm On May 22, 2010
POPULAR FEMALE preacher Juanita Bynum has signed a new deal with Beyonce's dad, Mathew Knowles for both a joint-venture recording agreement and management representation.

"Dr. Juanita Bynum has built a solid foundation with her ministry leading the way to her music and literary accomplishments. Her global brand potential is extraordinary," said Knowles, President and C.E.O. of Music World Entertainment. "She exemplifies the strength of human character and has the passion to inspire."

More Passion, Bynum’S current album was released on her own label, Flow Records on May 4 and she is earmarked to release a new CD called The Diary of Juanita Bynum later this year in partnership with Knowles' Spirit Rising label.

"I am elated about what the ingeniousness of Mathew Knowles mixed with the gift that God has given me is about to produce," said Bynum. "It's a new day, I'm a new Juanita Bynum and I'm ready for this new start."

Juanita Bynum is one of the world’s most well known black female ministers. She was catapulted to fame following her best selling book and sermon No More Sheets. She gained world wide notoriety following a domestic incidence with her former husband Thomas Weeks. The couple are now divorced.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/content.php?show=17573
Re: Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by viaro: 12:49pm On May 22, 2010
^^^
Edited accordingly.

original post:
The above is a duplicate - see the other thread created by Kay 17 entitled "Man Is God".

@topic - "Re: Scientist Creates Life" - - The scientists did NOT "create" life - if we remove the sensationalism and all the hype, the scientists merely 'changed' an already existing life form into another life form.
Re: Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 22, 2010
@ viaro. Kay 17 ignorantly used the subject 'man is God' to ridicule God&incite the christians. Even mazaje his fellow didnt agree with the content Kay 17 lifted from the web. How bad could it be for someone trying to ridicule others&same ridiculing hm/her self.
viaro:

^^^
Edited accordingly.

original post:
The above is a duplicate - see the other thread created by Kay 17 entitled "Man Is God".

@topic - "Re: Scientist Creates Life" - - The scientists did NOT "create" life - if we remove the sensationalism and all the hype, the scientists merely 'changed' an already existing life form into another life form.

Re: Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 22, 2010
toba:

How bad could it be for someone trying to ridicule others&same ridiculing hm/her self.
This i have experienced on NL, when a slowpoke tried on couple of times to allege what i never said to me as if we re in a law court
Re: Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 23, 2010
whats happening here?
Re: Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 23, 2010
babaearly:

whats happening here?
kay17 started this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-449375.0.html
he titled it 'Man is God '. Viaro is trying to point out the perceived error to him on his thread 'Man is God' in which scientist didnt create life from the scratch.
im in support of viaro because Kay17 is among those who believe no God exist.Having to compare man to what he himself doesnt believe exist is absurd&ridiculous.
Re: Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 23, 2010
@toba

but why under this thread? i thought for once the databade problem had resurfaced.
Re: Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 23, 2010
Viaro raised it here&i decided to follow suit with my observation
Re: Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by viaro: 9:30am On May 24, 2010
babaearly:

but why under this thread? i thought for once the databade problem had resurfaced.

As toba noted, this thread was initially about Craig Venter and the synthetic lifeform news in the other thread. This one was initially titled "Scientist Creates Life", but after pointing out it was a duplicate of another thread, the OP changed it to the present title.
Re: Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by freshera: 3:40am On May 25, 2010
Sorry guys for all the confusion. I did not want to have a duplicate thread on the same topic. So what do you think? Should a Prophetess of God Juanita Bynum use Beyonce's company to promote herself since the Bible says that,

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. (Psalm 1:1)
Re: Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team by viaro: 9:54am On May 25, 2010
^^ Well, it's all about promoting herself, isn't it? Juanita would see no qualms in anything as long as it helps to promote her.

_____

However, I don't feel there's anything perplexing about using stuff in the world or engaging in the culture of our day in a healthy manner. On the one hand, we are to use the world but not abuse it (1 Cor. 7:31); on the other hand, we are to take care to not promote unhealthy ends (Phil. 4:cool.

(1) (Reply)

The Event Of Mubahila:Surrender Of The Christians To The Prophet Muhammad (sa) / Can God Bless A Nation Whose Leaders Drink Blood Like Water? / Theists Who Hear The Voice Of God & Feel Everyone Should Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.