Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,877 members, 7,841,292 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Father Kills His Six Months Old Daughter After Accusing The Mother Of Cheating. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills His Six Months Old Daughter After Accusing The Mother Of Cheating. (386 Views)

Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Kills His Six Months Old Daughter After Accusing The Mother Of Cheating. by Mowunmiaf: 11:15am On May 11, 2018
A six-month-old baby was brutally killed with a pickaxe, reportedly by her own father, after he accused her mother of cheating.

The infant’s father, 27-year-old Lesiba Motsai, appeared on murder charges at the Mookgophong Magistrate’s Court in Limpopo last Friday.

Baby Bonolo’s grieving mother Modjadji Marikhela, 19, has vowed to avenge her daughter’s death if her former partner is released on bail.

“I’m heartbroken and I don’t know what an innocent baby did to him to be slaughtered like an animal. I want him to die, i don't want to see him again because if he comes I’m going to mobilise the community to kill him,” she said.

Re: Father Kills His Six Months Old Daughter After Accusing The Mother Of Cheating. by Kingpee2(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2018
Some humans sef,this one should just be castrated and locked up in a lions den .
Re: Father Kills His Six Months Old Daughter After Accusing The Mother Of Cheating. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 11, 2018
Women, creating problems since Adam and Eve.

Men, buying problem/suffering for same since Adam and Eve.
Re: Father Kills His Six Months Old Daughter After Accusing The Mother Of Cheating. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 11, 2018
He must have killed the baby because the child wasn't his.

That's the logical explanation for this madness.

If his pain was infidelity that occured after the baby, someone like this would have killed the woman instead.

Men don't joke with their kids.

There's more to the story.
Re: Father Kills His Six Months Old Daughter After Accusing The Mother Of Cheating. by ibori1(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2018
shocked

dis 1 weak me
Re: Father Kills His Six Months Old Daughter After Accusing The Mother Of Cheating. by Mowunmiaf: 11:46am On May 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

2 Siblings Abducted From Their Primary School In Anambra (photo) / Man With Two Wives Nabbed After Defiling Primary 5 Girl, Twice, In Benin / Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.