Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (30501 Views)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo And Olori Memunat Pictured Together After Her Graduation / Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by mighty2: 12:52pm On May 11, 2018
Olori Memunat Omowumi, one of the wives of the Alaafin of Oyo, is celebrating her birthday today.
The happy mum of three – she welcomed twins a couple of weeks ago – has shared new photos on her Instagram page celebrating her birthday.
She captioned one of the photos:
It’s my birthday tomorrow, I felt so lost for many years of my life, questioning my existence while searching in all the wrong places for a sense of belonging. I stopped relying on people to lift me up! I have a permanent peace even in the midst of utter chaos. I have an unspeakable joy within that no disappointing situation can take away. I’ve got the love of God within me that keeps my heart soft even through repeated attacks.

View More Pics: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/alaafin-of-oyos-wife-olori-memunat-omowumi-celebrates-birthday-with-stunning-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by mighty2: 1:02pm On May 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 11, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Tolbanks(f): 3:05pm On May 11, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am...

the pelson habof me steel FTC from me... cry

2 Likes

Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2018
HBD
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Zzyzxt(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2018
Is that all?

3 Likes

Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by yinkarh187(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2018
Fp
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by krownjoy97: 3:06pm On May 11, 2018
More blessing Olori. i can sight awaiting Alaafin.
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by rastaLivity: 3:06pm On May 11, 2018
how can I blow her Majesty?
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Hilbertrudolf(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2018
noted
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 11, 2018
OK nag
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by mercyymai(f): 3:07pm On May 11, 2018
Happy birthday ayaba
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by obalove(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2018
see money
#issagoal
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:07pm On May 11, 2018
beautiful, I have met her before, she is quire calm compared to others

4 Likes

Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by DeeTweenie(f): 3:08pm On May 11, 2018
she is beautiful.
Happy birthday queen
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by uruego(f): 3:09pm On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2018
lovely pictures
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Agbgift(f): 3:09pm On May 11, 2018
Wao cute kids.
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Sultty(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2018
No b only Attacks u go see. U go soon see bombardment from polygamous house
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by W3xy1(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2018
krownjoy97:
More blessing Olori. i can sight awaiting Alaafin.
the next in throne is even older than that lady

9 Likes

Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 3:12pm On May 11, 2018
Omo!!!!!!!!!

No DNA needed for that small boy, he’s the carbon copy of the Alaafin without the claws on his face.

So that man still de kpansh abi na artificial insemination?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by babadey(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2018
She's talking from pain.
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Sndfrank: 3:16pm On May 11, 2018
HBD
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ubest1(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2018
On the last pic why pressing the control unit
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 11, 2018
So dat old man still dey shine fresh congos
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Ubanagum: 3:21pm On May 11, 2018
who will be servicing this beautiful sexy looking young wives when HRH finally joins his ancestors
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2018
cheesy

When oba is not no longer around who will put his household in other

5wives and plenty children
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2018
HBD TUYU
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:29pm On May 11, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Martin0(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2018
OboOlora:
Omo!!!!!!!!!

No DNA needed for that small boy, he’s the carbon copy of the Alaafin without the claws on his face.

So that man still de kpansh abi na artificial insemination?

oboob u rough oo, why ar no jam u for naija date eh, u rugged die, walahi u don dey charm me small small oo....

shuuu America life nor wan just enter u small, well continue like this oo, coz of you virous urself with America life we all go run leav you oo...

last last u fit manage baby daddy package sha...

God punish your fine lapgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oluropo Ogunwusi Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (Photos) / Roles And Types Of Igbo Traditional Dances - By Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu / Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.