Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) (1625 Views)

My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies / Rate My Rottweiler / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by Greene66: 1:19pm On May 11, 2018
My rottweiler is now on her heat period. I don't know what follows now. Do I just go ahead to mate her or there is a time I should wait? Someone said 10 days, someone else said I can mate her right away.

Please advise.

P.s I'm looking for good stud too.

Thanks.

Modified:- (14/6/2018) Mated her on the 19th and 21st. Though she "dominated" the male With biting and nipping. She is pregnant now. smiley
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by Mistasinister: 1:04am On May 12, 2018
You need to count from the first day that you noticed the heat. It would be ready to be crossed by the 10th to 14th day. Hit me up 08163394108 for more info
PS: I got pure breed Rottweilers for stud
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by Greene66: 10:07am On May 12, 2018
Thanks..

How long does mating take?

Cc kovu, egrov
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by durubrian(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2018
Mistasinister:
You need to count from the first day that you noticed the heat. It would be ready to be crossed by the 10th to 14th day. Hit me up 08163394108 for more info
PS: I got pure breed Rottweilers for stud

what if he probably noticed the heat on the 7th day... so this doesn't work always
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by vinscent: 1:16pm On May 12, 2018
if u r in Ibadan. .I have a well formed male to mate ur dog.. 08053223701
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by kushlord: 3:05pm On May 12, 2018
if am right this is probably her first heat... wait till the 2nd before crossing
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by Kovu(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2018
Make sure her vaccinations are up to date. Deworm and observe to know when she's ovulating. You can try her with a male to see if she'll stand.
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by prinzetobi: 9:28pm On May 13, 2018
Let me introduce you to the Ovulation detector. Please PM 09093199337
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by gman55(m): 6:10am On May 14, 2018
prinzetobi:
Let me introduce you to the Ovulation detector. Please PM 09093199337
what is the advantage of this
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by Greene66: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Mated her on the 19th and 21st of May. Though she "dominated" the male With biting and nipping. She is pregnant now. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lucky you. Mine keeps going in to heat and keeps mating but the God Damn thing never litres.
And I spent so much money on her, it was my stupid money grubbing vet that got her for me and I told him I wanted to mate her but I guess he wasn't listening, the peasant was probably distracted by the money I was going to pay at the time.
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by Eveezy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Greene66:
Mated her on the 19th and 21st of May. Though she "dominated" the male With biting and nipping. She is pregnant now. smiley
What signs are u seeing dt mks u sure dt shez pregnant
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by Greene66: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Eveezy:

What signs are u seeing dt mks u sure dt shez pregnant

Her teats (nipples) are getting obvious and pinkish again. She Has littered before
Re: My Rottweiler Was On Heat. (She is Pregnant Now) by Greene66: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhd5757:
Lucky you. Mine keeps going in to heat and keeps mating but the God Damn thing never litres.
And I spent so much money on her, it was my stupid money grubbing vet that got her for me and I told him I wanted to mate her but I guess he wasn't listening, the peasant was probably distracted by the money I was going to pay at the time.

Maybe she is barren

(1) (Reply)

Ekuke Kingdom / Border Collie Puppy Needed / What NOT To Feed Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.