Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Am Peter The Rock, Nobody Can Fight Me; Fayose Reacts To Adeyeye’s Decision To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Peter The Rock, Nobody Can Fight Me; Fayose Reacts To Adeyeye’s Decision To (1234 Views)

You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Peter The Rock, Nobody Can Fight Me; Fayose Reacts To Adeyeye’s Decision To by asjsamuel(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2018
http://www.naijanani.com/i-am-peter-the-rock-nobody-can-fight-me-fayose-reacts-to-adeyeyes-decision-to-quit-pdp/

EKITI GUBER: FAYOSE AND ADEYEYE’S RELATIONSHIP GOES SOUR
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has reacted to the decision of, the former PDP’s National Publicity Secretary, Prince Dayo Adeyeye to dump the party after loosing the the opportunity to become PDP’s governorship flag bearer to Fayose’s deputy, Kolapo Olusola during the party’s primary election.

Reacting to Adeyeye’s exist, Fayose said, “We appreciate him for the time he has spent, for participating in the primaries.

“PDP has demonstrated to the whole world that we can offer a level playing ground.

“We have given a level playing ground to everybody and to every election, there will be losers and winners.

“I am Peter the rock nobody can fight me. I have given everybody a level playing ground which actually no sitting governor will do.

“Having done the best in these circumstances, I leave everything to God. But I want to assure you that his departure will make no difference.

“To our teeming party members, I advise that this party has lost elections two times before. One to ex-governor Adebayo and another when Fayemi became governor. The party is more important we should stay together to win the election.”

Fayose, also revealed when he called Adeyeye to accept the result of the primary election in good faith, the former PDP spokesperson cursed him.

“I called Prince Adeyeye twice and on each occasion, he rained curses on me and would not even listen to what I had to say. He said I should never call him again.

“I am not afraid of the curses because I know I have not done anything to warrant that or for the curses to have any effect on me.

”By the constitution of our party, I have the right to support anybody for any position, just like I have the right to vote for anybody during elections. I did not hide my preference for my deputy among those seeking to succeed me as governor in our party, so, I was surprised at his reaction.

“If it was him that I supported for the position, would he have done that? The process through which our candidate emerged followed due process. I did not interfere with the process and I did not manipulate anything in favour of anybody.

Re: I Am Peter The Rock, Nobody Can Fight Me; Fayose Reacts To Adeyeye’s Decision To by mrphysics(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2018
I don't know why Fayose is slowly changing and trying to amend his ways cheesy cheesy

Well, let me not preempt time though it seems like Fayose is having a feel of the future when there's no immunity.

1 Like

Re: I Am Peter The Rock, Nobody Can Fight Me; Fayose Reacts To Adeyeye’s Decision To by Shalomc(f): 1:43pm On May 11, 2018
angry
Re: I Am Peter The Rock, Nobody Can Fight Me; Fayose Reacts To Adeyeye’s Decision To by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 11, 2018
I love gentlemen and I respect the maturity of Fayose not to get emotional. I always prefer PDP to APC especially when it comes to tolerance.

Fayose is closer to the grassroot, it would have been a huge shock if the delegates voted against his presentment.

PDP will certainly win Ekiti, there are no magics or miracles in this world to alter that, especially when Peter, the Rock has been so clever in his pun games with the artisans and the commoners.

I really want PDP to be back to power especially since all the crooks and OBJ are now out of the party.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Peter The Rock, Nobody Can Fight Me; Fayose Reacts To Adeyeye’s Decision To by PlsBanMe: 3:11pm On May 11, 2018
Peter the Rock that was impeached years ago. Peter the Rock who wrote a letter begging OBJ.Peter the Sand.

Who knows what problems lies ahead of him again after he leaves office.

Peter the Crook

1 Like

Re: I Am Peter The Rock, Nobody Can Fight Me; Fayose Reacts To Adeyeye’s Decision To by jerryunit48: 3:13pm On May 11, 2018
Fayose Just carry on God will continue to be with you
Re: I Am Peter The Rock, Nobody Can Fight Me; Fayose Reacts To Adeyeye’s Decision To by denziz: 3:57pm On May 11, 2018
I am dynamite,I like shattering rock
Re: I Am Peter The Rock, Nobody Can Fight Me; Fayose Reacts To Adeyeye’s Decision To by chibuthanks: 4:15pm On May 11, 2018
U HAV DONE WELL MY GOVERNOR FROM THE SOUTH WEST NOTHING DO U.REMAIN PETER D ROCK GOD IS WITH U

(1) (Reply)

EKITI 2018: PDP Already Campaigning In Ekiti, APC Campaigning In Abuja / Just In: Confusion In Aso Rock, As Federal High Court Delivers Powerful Judgeme / Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.