Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why I Was Given A Role In 'the Johnsons' Without Paw Paw - Aki (efe) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Was Given A Role In 'the Johnsons' Without Paw Paw - Aki (efe) (2069 Views)

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Given A Role In 'the Johnsons' Without Paw Paw - Aki (efe) by SceneVoice(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2018
Nollywood veteran, Chinedu Ikedieze, 'Aki' a.k.a 'Efe' in a recent interview has revealed the reason why he was not paired with his fond colleague Osita Iheme 'Paw Paw' in the Mnet comedy series, 'The Johnsons.'

Chinedu had an exclusive chat with Scenevoice in their 'scene moments' show where he spoke on many issues including his role as 'Efe' the main character in the hilarious comedy series.

Known for paring roles with his friend and colleague, Osita Iheme a.k.a 'Paw Paw,' movie fans got worries why 'The Johnsons' only featured Chinedu Ikedieze which the actor revealed in the exclusive interview.

He broadened his views up to Nollywood as a lucrative industry and the future it holds in the next five years.

Scenevoice caught up with the versatile actor on the set of 'The Johnsons' series where he poured out his heart on the camera after the days shoot.

Boldly seated with his glasses on, the upbeat and chatty actor responded to the questions thrown at him with flashing beam.

Read in details here >>> http://www.scenevoice.com/blog/37/-why-i-was-given-a-role-in-'the-johnsons'-without-paw-paw---aki-(efe)

Re: Why I Was Given A Role In 'the Johnsons' Without Paw Paw - Aki (efe) by inteli: 6:33pm On May 13, 2018
op you are not a serious individual. I will never click that link

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Given A Role In 'the Johnsons' Without Paw Paw - Aki (efe) by newjosboy: 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
SceneVoice:
Nollywood veteran, Chinedu Ikedieze, 'Aki' a.k.a 'Efe' in a recent interview has revealed the reason why he was not paired with his fond colleague Osita Iheme 'Paw Paw' in the Mnet comedy series, 'The Johnsons.'

Chinedu had an exclusive chat with Scenevoice in their 'scene moments' show where he spoke on many issues including his role as 'Efe' the main character in the hilarious comedy series.

Known for paring roles with his friend and colleague, Osita Iheme a.k.a 'Paw Paw,' movie fans got worries why 'The Johnsons' only featured Chinedu Ikedieze which the actor revealed in the exclusive interview.

He broadened his views up to Nollywood as a lucrative industry and the future it holds in the next five years.

Scenevoice caught up with the versatile actor on the set of 'The Johnsons' series where he poured out his heart on the camera after the days shoot.

Boldly seated with his glasses on, the upbeat and chatty actor responded to the questions thrown at him with flashing beam.

Read in details here >>> http://www.scenevoice.com/blog/37/-why-i-was-given-a-role-in-'the-johnsons'-without-paw-paw---aki-(efe)
I will not click if you won't just tell us.

(1) (Reply)

PHYNO: Connect Song Lyrics Translated In English / Download Yoruba Movie: Temilola / MTN, VMobile, Globacom, MTEL "love-vendor MY PHONE" TV Show, Coming Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.