Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs (22635 Views)

'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) / Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 11, 2018
SBG04:

Yes I read it. I found interesting that the thugs went to the court shouting "We are Amaechi's thugs". How else do you think the writer of the article was able to establish they are Amaechi's thugs?
Leave the guy joor, his hatred for a particular person just exposed his sentiments and ignorance.

How did the journalist know that the thugs were APC should have been a good question before commenting.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2018
SBG04:

Yes I read it. I found interesting that the thugs went to the court shouting "We are Amaechi's thugs". How else do you think the writer of the article was able to establish they are Amaechi's thugs?

I ask again what has Wike got to do with an internal APC crisis?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

U are d one who should read the story and question the neutrality of the news.
Did the boys write amaechi or chant amaechi as they were doing the destruction?

Why will a journalist choose to tag hoodlums to the destruction is my question.

I see some people commenting without first checking the news and asking salient questions but would have chosen to be smart if the news was against their master.

I don't support thuggery but we should try and be reasonable sometimes.
Journalism in Nigeria is thrash and all political ass lickers are also sick.
Most of these people with undying love for Wike that insult sarrki and co for being staunch supporters of Buhari should tender an unreserved apology to them because I see no difference between support Buhari and Wike.

So what is Wike's business in an internal APC matter? Is Wike now in APC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by goslowgoslow(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2018
SBG04:
Thank God that between Amaechi and Wike we know who the thug is. I'm sure those thugs went to vandalize that court while shouting "We are Amaechis thugs"
There are things you can tell me Amaechi did and I will believe. There are things you will tell me wike did and I will believe. Afterall we all heard Wike on tape with Fayose boasting about bribing judges and killing people.
Don't mind the OP how can he just jump into conclusion that they were Amaechi's boys? How did he know?

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by goslowgoslow(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2018
OP please prove to us that they were Amaechi's boys if not hold your peace. Stop causing confusion.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by SBG04: 2:46pm On May 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

I ask again what has Wike got to do with an internal APC crisis?
And those thugs at the court, they wore facecaps with Amaechi on them? Or they wore Amaechi branded tee-shirts while vandalizing the High court?

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by package7(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2018
Fail Political Party vs Political Thugs in Action grin

You haven't seen anything yet

Anarchy anarchy anarchy if, not check before everything boomerang.
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by kia88(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by NairaMaster1(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2018
You mean the judiciary that is protecting Omo Agege against NASS?
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2018
SBG04:

And those thugs at the court, they wore facecaps with Amaechi on them? Or they wore Amaechi branded tee-shirts while vandalizing the High court?
You seem to lack basic comprehension skills.I asked wjhat ahs wike got to with the crisis and you bare here shouting Amaechi.What is the correlation between your answer and my question? So once it is not perpetrated by Amaechi then it must be Wike? Did you see my accusing amechi of anything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by Talknochip(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2018
Useless party! e don b for dem

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

So what is Wike's business in an internal APC matter? Is Wike now in APC?
Answer this question bro, how did u people know that the thugs destroying the premises were APC?

I don't care about APC/PDP because they don't care about the masses.
What I don't understand is how the journalist got to know the thugs were APC.

If only we comment without sentiments attached, then most people would do well here.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by sunsewa16: 4:04pm On May 11, 2018
Demonic Party associated with witch hunting, hunger,sorrows, deaths, undemocratic norms,constitutional breakers,anarchist, human rights abusers,boko haram sympathizers and finally terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by deebrownneymar: 4:19pm On May 11, 2018
What do they have against the court

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by Pavarottii(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

I see some people commenting without first checking the news and asking salient questions but would have chosen to be smart if the news was against their master.

Most of these people with undying love for Wike that insult sarrki and co for being staunch supporters of Buhari should tender an unreserved apology to them because I see no difference between support Buhari and Wike.
U must be a kid... U av been spewing trash since the topic came up

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by wingmanII: 4:27pm On May 11, 2018
SBG04:

APC Online thugs! Always attempting to defend the indefensible misdeeds of their principals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by martinlooter(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2018
What bothers me most is this:
Almost everybody that comments on social media claims to be tired of APC or PDP, but abeg, who are still these massive crowds I see wherever they mention APC or PDP?
Who are all these people following amaechi and Wike and killing demselves for these politicians. Are these not the same people on social media swearing upandan that we want a youth president, Buhari back to Daura, no to Atiku etcetera etcetera?
Hian! Me I tire. With the way our youths are going, I won't be surprised if Buhari comes back in 2019.
These politicians are not even scared of the youths, people are chanting upandan, politicians are busy contesting primaries.

I Don tire for Nigeria.
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

Answer this question bro, how did u people know that the thugs destroying the premises were APC?

I don't care about APC/PDP because they don't care about the masses.
What I don't understand is how the journalist got to know the thugs were APC.

If only we comment without sentiments attached, then most people would do well here.
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by sarrki(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
Pavarottii:

The gentleman is trying to educate you

You better learn from him

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by leospruce(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2018
A Chicago Man Filled Out a Single Postal Change of Address Form and Redirected UPS Corporate Mail to His Apartment
By ELLIOT HANNON
MAY 10, 201810:54 PM

The postal struggle is real.
JEWEL SAMAD/Getty Images
Crime may not pay, but it can be entertaining when cheeky. That’s the case of alleged postal thief mastermind Dushaun Henderson-Spruce, who orchestrated the theft of thousands of pieces of mail from a global corporation, including corporate American Express cards, business checks and invoices, and rerouted them halfway across the country. How did the 24-year-old Chicago area man pull off this daring caper? He filled out a U.S. Postal Service change of address form changing UPS’ corporate mailing address from Atlanta, Georgia to his one-bedroom garden apartment on the North Side of Chicago.

And it worked! Henderson-Spruce submitted the address change form on Oct. 26th of last year and soon thousands of pieces of UPS mail began showing up at his apartment. Shockingly, the misdirection lasted for three whole months with postal workers sometimes hand-delivering the forwarded mail and, when Henderson-Spruce ran out of space in his mailbox, piling it in a USPS crate outside his door. Making the whole affair even more absurd, when Henderson-Spruce filled out the change of address form, he first used his initials on the signature line authorizing the change, but then thought better of it, and in an effort to cover his tracks crossed his initials out, and wrote “UPS” on the signature line instead.

Unfortunately, that’s where Henderson-Spruce’s crime-of-good-banter comes to an end; he also allegedly deposited nearly a dozen of those checks in his own account to the tune of $58,000. That’s less hijinks and more, you know, stealing. It’s also what brought the scheme tumbling down. On Jan. 16th UPS notified the postal service of the suspected breach and a little over a week later, investigators searched Henderson-Spruce’s apartment and recovered 3,000 pieces of mail.

Now Henderson-Spruce now is facing federal mail theft and fraud charges, which carry maximum penalties of five and 20 years.
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2018
The attack was carried out by both PDP and APC. Both party politicians brought thugs to the premises
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 11, 2018
Pavarottii:

Lolssss...kid ke?

U are just angry because the truth hurts.

Did they write APC on their shirt or did they chant Amaechi's name?

I'm kind of neutral here. U are d one being sentimental with just accepting whatever d journalist said .
If we shouldn't analyze this or ask some questions then we shouldn't analyze Sahara reporters.

BTW, I checked Ur profile and I can say I am satisfied with Ur quotes about the media and the strong who let's go.
That's what u should do my friend.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 11, 2018
martinlooter:
What bothers me most is this:
Almost everybody that comments on social media claims to be tired of APC or PDP, but abeg, who are still these massive crowds I see wherever they mention APC or PDP?
Who are all these people following amaechi and Wike and killing demselves for these politicians. Are these not the same people on social media swearing upandan that we want a youth president, Buhari back to Daura, no to Atiku etcetera etcetera?
Hian! Me I tire. With the way our youths are going, I won't be surprised if Buhari comes back in 2019.
These politicians are not even scared of the youths, people are chanting upandan, politicians are busy contesting primaries.

I Don tire for Nigeria.
Lolssss...
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by Workingdays: 9:22pm On May 11, 2018
360great:
Apc again !!!!
There are behaving like children
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by bekpo(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2018
SBG04:
Thank God that between Amaechi and Wike we know who the thug is. I'm sure those thugs went to vandalize that court while shouting "We are Amaechis thugs"
There are things you can tell me Amaechi did and I will believe. There are things you will tell me wike did and I will believe. Afterall we all heard Wike on tape with Fayose boasting about bribing judges and killing people.

I begin to wonder whether or not the so called thugs put on a toga that caries d name of Amaechi and or they confessed to have been sponsored by him like a certain Sinator from Kogi State. Pure blackmail. We know who d real thugs are.
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by coolscott(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2018
michoim:
Nonsense! What has APC got to do with that. Everyone knows that Wike is synonymous with Arson and thuggery; while mention APC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD?
Even Channels TV has reported it as a clash between APC members.
So one side of the conflict was pro Amaechi, and the other, pro Abe

Do you know the process that was about to take place in court which the thugs were trying to stop?

Please go and find out and understand better the details of the thick crises that has engulfed the APC in Rivers State.
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by GOGMIG(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2018
SBG04:

when APC members vandalized there own party Secretariat was it still Wike, if you don't live in Rivers State stop typing rubbish. please talked with maturity or keep quiet.
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by raiszy2k(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2018
SBG04:
have u been to rivers state before
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by SBG04: 10:48am On May 12, 2018
raiszy2k:
have u been to rivers state before
Yes. Several times. I was there during the 2015 elections. I know for a fact that rivers didn't vote wike. He killed his way to government house, then bribed justice Liman to look the other way at the appeal court. We all know this. We have even heard him on tape with his fellow killer Fayose. So why the hypocrisy oga?
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by raiszy2k(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2018
kingkakaone:

Oga stop commenting with authority on matters you have no idea on. there are two factions in Rivers apc, one of the faction got a court order stopping the state congress from holding because of perceived bias while the order faction lead by the minister in accordance with sars went on rampage at the court premises. next time if you don't know just keep shut pls.
Re: APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs by raiszy2k(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Yes. Several times. I was there during the 2015 elections. I know for a fact that rivers didn't vote wike. He killed his way to government house, then bribed justice Liman to look the other way at the appeal court. We all know this. We have even heard him on tape with his fellow killer Fayose. So why the hypocrisy oga?
I from Rivers State and I live in Rivers state and you are telling me we didn't vote 4 pdp... holy shit. so you mean we actually voted 4 apc? stop lying to ur self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom / Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship / Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.