|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,084,961 members, 7,600,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 October 2023 at 05:27 AM
|Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!!!! Store Keeper Urgently Requred by vitality1: 2:38pm On May 11, 2018|
INNOKAS NIGERIA LIMITED
Innokas Nigeria Limited (INL) is a limited Liability Company Established in 1993 with its subsidiary company Innokas Frozen Foods Enterprise, are foremost leading and major stakeholder in the importation of FMCG and general supplier of Goods and service across the nation.
However, as a major stakeholder in the Nigeria business with the Vision (to be the most preferred choice and trusted company that create values ,provides and distribute quality, safe and hygiene product and service to our esteem customer), our outstanding performance and achievement over the years is attributed to the hard work and dedication of our competent and qualified team/personnel and staff having the right and highly professional background, vision and innovative skill and commitment to handle the state of art technologies and infrastructure which we boost of in term Management, Storage facilities and world class Logistic.
Sequel to our growth and market expansion; We are presently recruiting for interested and qualified candidate to join our team for various positions below:
Job Title: Store - Keeper
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: B. sc Applicant (Male Preferable)
Job Field: Inventory Mangement/ Store-keeping / Supply Chain
• To ensure that all stock transaction and inventory movement (both inbound and outbound stock) are captured into the inventory register and accounting system at all times e.g SAGE X3 ERP.
• To ensure that goods received are of the quality and the quantity ordered and in accordance with the agreed quantity and price.
• Monitor stock levels, prepare requisitions for stock replenishment, and provide daily issuance reports to accounts.
• Ensure availability of storage space and maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the cold room at all times.
• Perform daily physical count of inventories of the opening and closing stocks in the store before and after sales daily and as well perform reconciliation with actual available stock.
• To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas, that no unauthorized person enters the stores or is issued with a key allowing access.
• Investigates and escalate any unusual shortages and reports it to manager either at the point of receipt or issuing out of the product.
• To ensure that all items are stored correctly, in terms of temperature, humidity and shelf life and that no product inside the cold room are stored on the floor
• Implement First-In-First-Out (FIFO) principle in the stock management;
• Arrange truck and supervise labourers for loading and offloading of product in or out of the cold room .
• Prepare and submit weekly and monthly stock reconciliation reports to the Stock Manager detailing shortages, overages, damages or discrepancies in the inventory levels and making recommendations as appropriate.
• To provide and present detailed daily, weekly and monthly stock reports to the management, analysis and forecast trend and escalate non moving item and recommendations.
• Research, forecast and advice the organization on price trend, base on market analysis.
• Timely fulfillment of all stock ordering in the right quantity and order as well as to ensure the swift processing of stock with the above aim that would translate to the satisfaction of all respective clients.
• To work closely and liaise with procurement department, sales department, Inventory Help Desk, internal audit, finance department as well the logistic department to ensure the smooth operation of the organization.
• Adhere strictly to the company's rules and regulations; Ensure implementation of all warehouse systems and policies .Carry-out other tasks that may be assigned to you periodically
• Trustworthy, transparent and analytical Minded
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent numerical and logical analytics skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application:
Applicants should send their Application Letter and attached their CV's to: career.innokasnigltd @gmail.com using "Application for the position of a Store Keeper" as subject of the mail.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34