Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Graphic Designs Solutions - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Graphic Designs Solutions (653 Views)

Do You Need Unique Graphic Designs? Check In.. / Get GRAPHIC DESIGNS for your Business from OSTmedia(Affordable)... CHECK! / Quality Graphic Designs And Printing Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designs Solutions by ammani007(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2018
Do you know that you can attract more customers to your business with the images or graphic content you put on the internet or flyers you distribute or posters on the wall.
We are Designs by ammernee.
We design flyers,posters,Business cards and brochures special sale images for Businesses. You only pay if you like the designs we make for you and if you want we can also print for you.
Contact us through our instagram page @designsbyammernee or Whatsapp/call 08051008923
Some of our samples below
Modern Minimalist Designs by Ammernee Designs
inside you will find
1. Photoshop Manipulations
2.Adobe Illustration
3.Awesome Logo Designs.
Etc

Rules for free logo designs*mockup*
Mockup meaning ; sample of logo not yet paid for.
1.your Business name
2.type of Business
3.Colour of logo preffered
4.Description of desired logo
5. Other details.
NOTE:
Then i will design a mockup which will be watermarked by me if you like the logo you know what to do!
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Wristwatches... / Call Barber For Home Service / Company Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.