Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Donald Trump Is The Best American President For Africa & The Caribbean - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Donald Trump Is The Best American President For Africa & The Caribbean (470 Views)

Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char / President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech As 46th American President / Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Donald Trump Is The Best American President For Africa & The Caribbean by myquesttv: 3:15pm On May 11, 2018
By A.J. Adams

If you are reading this, you're probably curious about what I mean by ''best'' president for Africa. Well, just come along as we discuss in details. But first, let me confess, I have not really been a good friend of the USA, since I was a child for personal reasons, not because there are no good people in USA, but because, I am not a good friend of a dominant society in general. Perhaps, due to the marginalization my people are suffering in Nigeria.

The old tool Trump never want to use.

When an African youth disagree with his mentor or leader, he/she is named a terrorist. But, who is a terrorist? "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilian, in pursuit of political aims." (Oxford Dictionary). So, would I be wrong if I suggest that, ''some of our leaders are terrorists" they ship guns from all over the world to tackle their own citizens on every little disagreement. Recently, the so-called Africa's biggest economy president was in United State of America, he signed a deal that promised to do anything possible to stop Nigerians from farming in order to provide agricultural product's market for the USA, in exchange for fire arms! How ironic!
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE.

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Is The Best American President For Africa & The Caribbean by orunto27: 4:41pm On May 11, 2018
He is an Apostle of JC.

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Is The Best American President For Africa & The Caribbean by myquesttv: 6:06pm On May 11, 2018
He's helping?
orunto27:
He is an Apostle of JC.

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Is The Best American President For Africa & The Caribbean by orunto27: 8:09am On May 12, 2018
myquesttv:
He's helping?

The Gentiles and The Jews to REBUILD Israel !!!

(1) (Reply)

US Bombs Continue To Kill In Laos 50 Years After Vietnam War / Brexit, See The Exact Time and Date UK Is To Leave The EU / Homeless African-american Youth Earns Full Ride To Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.