Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) (50034 Views)

Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Dafreeguy(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2018
mxkissx227:
Is it by force?
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by 360great(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2018
What offence did this state commit? Most of the bad news are always emanating from them.rip to the dead
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Jsucre(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2018
God, Benue State dowo e pls hill their land.
RIP
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by holuwamosey(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2018
May God grant their soul peace
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Adamadam: 4:43pm On May 11, 2018
Benue again, drivers' error?
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by XaintJoel20: 4:44pm On May 11, 2018
My thoughts and prayers are with the bereaved families and friends. May God Almighty give them the fortitude to bear the irreparable lost.
Imagine the pains the dead would have gone through before finally giving up the ghost.
#TEARS...
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Lonestar124: 4:45pm On May 11, 2018
Do you see how my fellow human beings are dying on daily basis cry

News that remind us of our mortality..May their soul rest in peace cry
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Wellets50(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2018
Pray for Benue
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:49pm On May 11, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
are u sure it's not fulani herdsmen??,u should have blamed it on them as usual
Terrorist go and sleep if u can't establish the correlation between the topic and the piece of trash that you just typed. You folks of northern extraction have a penchant for exhibiting a less human disposition. Humans fall to a fire disaster and you are here spewing garbage. Are u really sure your brain is functional, where was fulani herdsmen mentioned in the story? Grow up please!

1 Like

Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by LIVIYA(f): 4:51pm On May 11, 2018
Abeg how many people remain for benue
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Pentools(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2018
stephenduru:
At least  three people were burnt to death today when two tankers crashed along Melabu to Jootar, Ukum LGA of Benue state.

Below are horrible photos from the incident

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/at-least-burnt-to-death-in-benue-after.html?m=1

This is too much.
Benue state is now a typical metaphor of tragedy. And I strongly believe its no longer governmental or ordinary, that their governor of a man should better confess and ask for forgiveness on the atrocities he must have committed in his quest to make it to that governor sit..

Na only Benue state dey naija ni?
Although every other states like zamfara, Adamawa n co suffer same ordeal, at least theirs are herdsmen insurgency unlike Benue that is synonym to tragedy.

God have mercy n RIP to the dead above all, divine console n comfort to their loved ones and well wishers. Amen!!!!

Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by PrincessB1(f): 4:58pm On May 11, 2018
Oh no embarassed
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2018
get the bleep outta here! pathetic delusional fool,since when did nairaland become ur father's property in trying to dictate what I say,primitive drug baron ..why don't u concentrate on ur human trafficking and skull mining business for a living..ur drug induced brain have stopped u from seeing beyond ur nose hence the the stupidity and foolishness in quoting me..if only u had been used for ritual by one of ur relative,u wouldn't had have the audacity to spew trash!
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Terrorist go and sleep if u can't establish the correlation between the topic and the piece of trash that you just typed. You folks of northern extraction have a penchant for exhibiting a less human disposition. Humans fall to a fire disaster and you are here spewing garbage. Are u really sure your brain is functional, where was fulani herdsmen mentioned in the story? Grow up please!
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by erux(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2018
Omg
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
are u sure it's not fulani herdsmen??,u should have blamed it on them as usual

Stop being callous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by shamecurls(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2018
Nate187:
I'm literally crying,any girl here that I can pls cry on her bossom?

Go to Empire or Kakawa
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by shamecurls(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2018
LIVIYA:
Abeg how many people remain for benue

Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2018
My condolences. RIP.
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2018
it's the truth,times without number it has been proven
skarlett:

Stop being callous
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 11, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
it's the truth,times without number it has been proven

But it doesn't change the fact that herdsmen have been going on rampage in that particular state. If you're not a Fulani herdsman you heart should be emitting sympathy for the unfortunates that died in the fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by alezzy13: 5:29pm On May 11, 2018
I'm wondering what could have caused d accident. I know that road (zaki biam - wukari) used to be riddled with potholes, so they couldn't have been speeding.

RIP to d deceased
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by OgaDonald: 5:37pm On May 11, 2018
OMG !!!
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Brains1990(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2018
I blame buhari, he did not construct good and motorable roads for the citizens. If d road was good, d accident could have been averted. I know that place d accident happened, d road is very ugly like the center of a woman nyash.
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by oochi123(f): 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
This could happen in any state. Benue is not under any curse.
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by bleskid: 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Benue is under curse
pls stop saying benue is under a course ... there time to cry and time to smile
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Horduncee(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2018
fuckerstard:
Jeez, they're all rocking the same pose. Can persin pray make they rest in peace after all the burning.

RIP

Because it's same person.
May God protect us all.
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by horlahmeey(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2018
RIP to d deads
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 11, 2018
Benue again?
Dem swear for Una?

Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Euphorica(f): 7:12pm On May 11, 2018
RIP 2 d dead cry
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Nkwomarket: 7:44pm On May 11, 2018
I blame Buhari for this
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by ohiku4every1(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2018
Where Saraki? This one happened in Benue too
Oya add am to the list fast fast
Re: At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) by Sultty(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2018
Nate187:
I'm literally crying,any girl here that I can pls cry on her bossom?
Nope. But I've got a really big corck maybe u can cry on it tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today / Meet The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Who Excites Pilots In Their Cockpits. Photos / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.