Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Boruto Anime Fans Corner - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boruto Anime Fans Corner (558 Views)

Whatsapp Group Link For Naruto/anime Fans / Where Can I Download Boruto Episode / I Created A Whatsapp Group For Gamers And Anime Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boruto Anime Fans Corner by jidesp(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2018
Hello All,

So i have followed carefully the new Anime Boruto. I must say its interesting although I wanted to see more of a genius so far of Naruto's son but its a drag ever since. However I have several mind-boggling issues I'd like to know about;

1. I can't understand the type of eye he has, especially when it changed when NUE went on rampage.

2. I'd expect some of kurama's power to be passed on inside of him

If you have something answers to this please feel free to comment and give other opinion
Re: Boruto Anime Fans Corner by jidesp(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2018
So for some reason, After reading the recent Anime, I kinda want to believe that the guy in the mask could be JIRAIYA. what do you think
Re: Boruto Anime Fans Corner by jidesp(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2018
So for some reason, After reading the recent Anime, I kinda want to believe that the guy in the mask could be JIRAIYA.

Reason why I thought so is that,

1. The guy summoned a toad,

2. He Used Rasenga

3. He knew about Orochimaru considering this guy wasn't even in Naruto's version of the series...

(1) (Reply)

Politician, Ned Nwoko, Marries Teen Actress, Regina Daniels / Chief Daddy Movie Review / The Carbonaro Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.