Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? (1731 Views)

Please Help; Visa Requirement To CUBA / I Wanted To Ask If Anybody Knows About This Document Life Of Faith And State / Sure Visa To Cuba, Barbados Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by usherroyal(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2010
PLS NAIRALANDERS, IS THERE ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TO CUBA,BAHAMAS OR CYMAN ISLAND FROM NIGERIA HERE.I MEAN HOW TO GET THERE VISA PLS KINDLY BE YOUR BROTHER"S KEEPER BE PROVIDING USEFUL INFOMATION ON THESE ABOVE MENSSION COUNTRIES.THANKS IN EXPECTION OF YOUR REPLY.
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 22, 2010
There is embassy of cuba in Nigeria before ,Nigerian passport use to be visa free to bahamas,abi things don change.You be drug dealer abi_??
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2010
Incase you are a young guy i can give you info,but if you are above 35 try some other things
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by manina(f): 6:32pm On May 22, 2010
If he is a drug dealer do not send him here, the last thing we need is drugs angry
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 22, 2010
manina:

If he is a drug dealer do not send him here, the last thing we need is drugs angry

It was just fun.How do you expect somebody to admit that.That is what we here about does places or schools
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by manina(f): 7:07pm On May 22, 2010
[/quote]
Then better grin, I know there a Nigerian embassy here but I have been searching about how to travel from Cuba to Nigeria and viceversa and I guess he´ll have to go through other countries to finally come here.

[quote]
Welcome to Cuba if you find the way to come. You´ll find we have a lot in common culturally. cool
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by omega25red(m): 3:17am On May 23, 2010
poster

you can go to most carribien countries visa free but you will have to land in a european country or even the u.s or canada before you complete your trip which means you will need transit visa. Now how you get a transit visa is up to you.
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by curious204(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2010
If you need CUBA VISA i can assure you will get within 10 working days. call this Number 07065115127.
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by suxes2005(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2010
curious, how come about 10 days n u r so sure?

Shey u buy d visa in bulk ni?
IF so, wats d last price for 2 visa, LOL

SHALOM
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by noblegas2(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2010
Time and again, u can travel to the carribean without connecting through Europe,America or Canada!!!
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by suxes2005(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2010
^^^^^^

Dat depends if d person knows about the best
flight to take,

SHALOM
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by newworldcapital(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2010
Which of the following is better to live in:
BARBADOS,
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO,
BAHAMAS,
HONDURAS.

How do I go about obtaining there visa.
Re: Is Anybody Knows How To Get To Cuba,t&t Or Cyman Island? by jikings(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2010
man what are you palnning to come and do in the carreabean? I'm currently live here and work here. I'll frankly tell you there is not much here and nothing to huzlle for. The place is drier than Niaja in many respects, ppl travel up here with the hope of makin it Big but these islands are not for that! I'm in TT and there is nothing to write home about here. The Nigerians here are mostly Doctors working in hospitals for betther pay but the rest are just lazing about. If you are not a doctor or being sent by a company here, dont waste ur time & money to any of the islands. Abuja looks like London compared to Trinidad which supposedly is the richest island in the carrebean!!

I'm sure you and many others reading this will be wondering what I'm still doing here but I'm on a 6 months rotational assigment up here and will be out as soon as i'm done!! Our home is beautiful and full of great opportunities but pple think its always greener out there!!!

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded As Foreign Airlines Cancel Flights / Photographer Travels From Yakutsk To Oymyakon, The Coldest Village On Earth / What I Saw In Abuja On My First Visit (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.