Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Open Letter To Gov. Nasir El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Gov. Nasir El-rufai (514 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / Nasir El-Rufai At The Inauguration Of Kayode Fayemi In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Gov. Nasir El-rufai by Alhajikinky(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2018
Dear sir,

With every sense of humility to your highly distinguished personality, I write with great dissatisfactions, hoping this get across to you in your best of times sir.
Sometime around 2015, I was a 400level student of civil engineering in ABU Zaria, Samaru when the news of your ambition to wrestle for gubernatorial office of Kaduna state broke to me. At first I felt elated by the news but disappointed at myself for a singular reason that I won't be able to cast a vote for you owing to the fact that am from a different state.

I'm an ardent supporter and promoter of your principles of good governance since your days as Minister. I struggled but was unable to buy a copy of your short memoir "Accidental Public Servant" although I was lucky to borrow from a very good friend Abubakar Sadiq Adamu Lwafu. In fact no matter what happens, I will never deny you the goodness you represent in your generation. Very few men of your generation can sleep comfortably believing that they are not guilt of causing pains to the innocent people of Nigeria.

However, your recent attitudes to your political foes is QUIETLY dotting your good records with ugly images of hate, bitterness, hopelessness, and emotional failure.
Personally, I found many men of your generation guilty of manipulating religion to score cheap popularity. This Friday sermon is too unnecessary. All this while, not until now, I used to identify you as one of the most emotionally stabled leaders of our time. Although I am not happy with you, I am advising you to try and muster some courage to leave above this weak and low attitude.
My prayers for you is a swift progressive political journey till you ascend the number office of our dear nation. So try not to be distracted sir.

Yours sincerely,
NMA, Ibrahim Abdul Jr.
11th May, 2018.
Nmaabduljr@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Answers Nigerian Youths On Twitter / Is Bola Tinubu An Emperor? / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.