Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament (1254 Views)

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria / Sokoto, Enugu, Imo Govs Join Catholic Bishop Of Umuahia For "Iri Ji Mbaise Festi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by 9Ebisco: 6:50pm On May 11, 2018
A pastor’s wife, Mrs. Uzoamaka Ibeneme, on Friday, lost her 21-year-old marriage, when an Igando Customary Court in Lagos, dissolved the union on grounds of adultery.

Mr. Akin Akinniyi, the court president, who delivered the judgment, said the petitioner, Pastor Joshua Ibeneme was adamant in spite of the mediation by the court and family intervention.

“Since the petitioner insisted on divorce after several interventions, the court is, therefore, left with no option but to grant him his wish and pronounce the union dissolved.

“The court hereby pronounces the marriage between Pastor Joshua Ibeneme and Mrs. Uzoamaka Ibeneme dissolved today.

“Both of you will henceforth cease to be husband and wife, each of you should go on his or her separate ways unmolested.

“The court wishes both of you well in your future endeavour.

“Any squabble between both you from now on shall be treated as criminal and any violation of this judgment will be regarded as contempt of court and will attract imprisonment without an option of fine,” Akinniyi ruled.

Earlier, the petitioner, a 53-year-old pastor, Joshua Ibeneme, had approached the court to end his 21-year marriage to his wife, Uzoamaka, who he said, was messing around with his church members.

“My wife had sexual affair with two of my church members, a deacon and a bishop. Both of them were telling my other members that they slept with my wife because she enticed them.

“Whenever I return from a trip, my last born always tells me that men came to pick and drop my wife. Even God told me to divorce her else she will destroy my ministry,” he claimed.

The petitioner said that his wife denied him sex for five years.

“My wife starved me of sex for more than five years; whenever I want to sleep with her, she would give one excuse or the other and in fact, she has moved out of my room to a separate room.

“But she gives it to my members freely,” the pastor said.

The pastor said that his wife was always mocking and embarrassing him in public places, telling people about his sexual performance.

He said that Uzoamaka always accused him of having affairs with any female member, who came to the house for counselling.

“She accused them of dating me and also went to their houses to fight them. Her behaviour has chased many members away from my church,” he said.

He begged the court to divorce the loveless union, claiming he was no longer in love with his wife.

However, the respondent, Uzoamaka, denied having sex with their church members but accused her husband of infidelity.

“It is women that cause our frequent fighting, they are the problem in our home and my husband’s lust for them is very high.

“I never slept with the two men, who claimed that they slept with me, they just wanted to tarnish my image, my husband is dating the wife of the deacon.”

According to her, the pastor calls her derogatory names in the public such as “prostitute”.

The 45-year-old teacher said that she starved her husband of sex because she hated sex, adding that she married him because she wanted children.

The mother of three, however, begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish for dissolution of the marriage as she was still in love with him.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/my-wife-slept-with-deacon-bishop-of-my.html

Re: ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by 34webers(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2018
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 11, 2018
No more unconditional love ? Not even from a Pastor ?

She hates sex, yet she wants to be married. Then she does not also want the husband to sleep with other women. Meaning she hates sex and wants her husband to hate sex too.

I think she should try lesbianism. This divorce could be her blessing in disguise. But I do understand that she needs the marriage as her meal ticket. The one thing I love about Islam is an option for plural marriage. Guys, you can have a group sex with 4 women, who are legitimately yours. If I were to be religious, Islam would have been a choice. Just for sex orjy.
Re: ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 11, 2018
Na our flatee Christians bruda sad sad

Then ko kan aye grin cheesy
Re: ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:30pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmmm Christians needs to pray for their union, the enemy is after family.

Its after marriages!

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by Banmeallday: 8:46pm On May 11, 2018
Very stupid people, church church church, meanwhile their Nigger Area country has gone from a zoo to a shi.thole in a many of a few years, and see the, using bible to be useless
Re: ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by olabrad: 8:54pm On May 11, 2018
34webers:
Igbo amaka

I hope Igbos can now see that immoral behaviors can happen to any tribe, be it Yoruba, igbo or Hausa.
Re: ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by Banmeallday: 8:56pm On May 11, 2018
olabrad:

I hope Igbos can now see that immoral behaviors can happen to any tribe, be it Yoruba, igbo or Hausa.

I hope non Igbo can see that there needs to be referendum and revolution in the country, and not about dancing to local Davido songs
Re: ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by wristbangle: 8:57pm On May 11, 2018
The wind of promiscuity is really blowing at women of recent.
Re: ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by olabrad: 9:07pm On May 11, 2018
Banmeallday:

I hope non Igbo can see that there needs to be referendum and revolution in the country, and not about dancing to local Davido songs

At least you didn't deny that Igbos aren't different from anybody in wickedness, robbery, kidnapping.
Re: ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by kayfra: 9:24pm On May 11, 2018
Igbo kwenu grin

(1) (Reply)

Cows Confidently Using Pedestrian Bridge In Abuja FCT. / Igbo Leaders: We Are Not Interested In 2023 Presidency / Why Saraki Must Vacate Office -hon Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.