Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pastor’s Wife, Mrs Uzoamaka Loses 21-year-old Marriage For Sleeping With Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Wife, Mrs Uzoamaka Loses 21-year-old Marriage For Sleeping With Church (890 Views)

Kidnappers Sleep Off After Kidnapping Pastor’s Wife In Ondo / Gunmen Kill ECWA Pastor's Wife Mrs Olawale, Clergyman, Others Kidnapped In Kwara / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor’s Wife, Mrs Uzoamaka Loses 21-year-old Marriage For Sleeping With Church by olamariamjonez(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2018
A pastor’s wife, Mrs Uzoamaka Ibeneme, on Friday, lost her 21-year-old marriage, when an Igando Customary Court in Lagos, dissolved the union on grounds of adultery.

Mr Akin Akinniyi, the court president, who delivered the judgment, said the petitioner,Pastor Joshua Ibeneme was adamant in spite of the mediation by the court and family intervention.

“Since the petitioner insisted on divorce after several interventions, the court is, therefore, left with no option but to grant him his wish and pronounce the union dissolved.

“The court hereby pronounces the marriage between Pastor Joshua Ibeneme and Mrs Uzoamaka Ibeneme dissolved today.

“Both of you will henceforth cease to be husband and wife, each of you should go on his or her separate ways unmolested.

More: https://bah.com.ng/2018/05/11/pastors-wife-loses-marriage-for-sleeping-with-2-church-members/

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mrs Uzoamaka Loses 21-year-old Marriage For Sleeping With Church by 34webers(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2018
Uzoamaka Ibeneme, she is not just igbo christian, but also the wife of igbo pastor. Nothing abnormal.
Don't quote me.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mrs Uzoamaka Loses 21-year-old Marriage For Sleeping With Church by Gloriousgud: 6:58pm On May 11, 2018
Benefit of Infidelity.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mrs Uzoamaka Loses 21-year-old Marriage For Sleeping With Church by Mutemenot(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2018
Case dismissed! grin now she has liberty to Olosho at will
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mrs Uzoamaka Loses 21-year-old Marriage For Sleeping With Church by NOC1(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2018
Waitooo I am wondering, must it be in Igando court, all cases like this is tried in Igando customary court.
Like if you share save view with me.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mrs Uzoamaka Loses 21-year-old Marriage For Sleeping With Church by Hector09(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2018
Women can never be satisfy with one penis
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mrs Uzoamaka Loses 21-year-old Marriage For Sleeping With Church by olamariamjonez(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2018
I think you ryt. But, is most not all.
Hector09:
Women can never be satisfy with one penis

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Woman Dead After Saying, ” I Feel Like Shooting Somebody’ / Pretty Slay Queen Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (photos) / Vigilante Shoot 2 Thieves Dead In Delta Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.