Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) (50367 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by queensera(f): 8:31pm On May 11, 2018
A Nigerian man with the username @man_like_cyril took to his insta-story to reveal that a slaymama he allegedly picked from the street stole his two million naira.

According to the man, the lady has been arrested and locked up.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/slaymama-gets-arrested-for-allegedly.html

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by biacan(f): 8:32pm On May 11, 2018
He just wants to set her up...... girl make sure you sue him

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by queensera(f): 8:32pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 11, 2018
90 percent of slay queens are thieves

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
n
n for noodles brain

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
See name.... Jaded_elixir

Whereas, her real name is Titilayo grin

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Adaowerri111: 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
This country don Taya me

53 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 8:39pm On May 11, 2018
undecided Yansh don chop ur money. Police roo go test run her kit and thereafter turn d case upside down

5 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by biacan(f): 8:40pm On May 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
n for noodles brain
Boy don't display your stupidity on this thread.... cool

7 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
Madam noodles Brain, I have a lot of grannies in my estate. Do you mind continuing to cut eyes for them?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by SexyDenzel: 9:06pm On May 11, 2018
I don't pity these hookers that steal at all let the guy mess her life up. 2M the girl eye tear wella, she must have blazed a lot of the money.

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by imam07: 9:39pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
Bird of the same feather.I believe u will be the next. Most of our Naija guys dey too mumu. If Nah me I will not take u to the police. Nah Brazilian style I will apply. Naija guys supposed dey use Brazil style to treat ladies Bleep up now to teach others lesson.
All these slaygirls are not different from armed robbers. They are all snitchies.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by biacan(f): 9:43pm On May 11, 2018
For the fact that your sisters are arm robber doesn't gives you the right to dump your family problems on my mention I didn't asked for that

9 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Shalomc(f): 9:43pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
For the fact that your sisters are arm robber doesn't gives you the right to dump your family problems on my mention I didn't asked for that
Justtoodark a comment....
Cc lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by biacan(f): 9:47pm On May 11, 2018
imam07:
Bird of the same feather.I believe u will be the next. Most of our Naija guys dey too mumu. If Nah me I will not take u to the police. Nah Brazilian style I will apply. Naija guys supposed dey use Brazil style to treat ladies Bleep up now to teach others lesson.
All these slaygirls are not different from armed robbers. They are all snitchies.
For the fact that you have armed robbers as sisters doesn't gives you the right to dump all your family problems on my mention I didn't asked for that....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by imam07: 10:25pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
For the fact that you've arm robbers as sisters doesn't gives you the right to dump all your family problems on my mention I didn't asked for that....
Your days are numbered.it go soon reach your turn.Yuu are a product of a bad fruit.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:27pm On May 11, 2018
imam07:
Your days are numbered.it go soon reach your turn.Yuu are a product of a bad fruit.
You can say that to your sisters you mannerless boy

7 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Samsimple(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2018
what manner of fvckery is this

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by san316(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2018
She needed assurance...

But you were busy telling her telemundo stories.

What d'you expect her to do?

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 11, 2018
Naso
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2018
cool
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 11, 2018
emeijeh:
See name.... Jaded_elixir

Whereas, her real name is Titilayo grin
thats the standard now
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 11, 2018
san316:
She needed assurance
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2018
na so most of them be for mind just that many never get the opportunity to steal that's why

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 11, 2018
shocked sad

Two million is too much na.. I don't blame him for calling her out, she's too greedy joor.
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Olukokosir(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2018
Jesus is Lord.

Funkeeeeeeeee

biacan:

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:

This is not good for you >smiley

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2018
The guy is a lucky idiot.
What is 2M doing with him in the presence of a stranger.?

4 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by MrValentineIF: 11:22pm On May 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by package7(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2018
Very Poor Guy seen hin like that of little monkey

When you dey use your carrot to enter her tomato sauce you no know that time... God punish you just because of ordinary 2million you went to invite one fake police man

Shege Bansa like you embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.