Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State (4293 Views)

FAQ of Hofesh Homes Ltd / Buy Lands From Us With Peace of Mind. / Sterling Homes Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2018
Hello my good people, 
I am opening this thread in response to the inquiries of some of my friends and readers who might want to buy and develop lands, houses or properties in Anambra State. Property development makes a lot of sense in this fast growing state where the citizens are keen on the best of architectural development. You are almost assured of bountiful returns on your investment as lands and properties soar in value.

We are going to devote this thread to our efforts to allocate the lands in an orderly and transparent manner, our steps to document the transactions and our actions to develop the lands will all be shown here.

Expect updates from me as I work on selling all of these lands in this location. Thank you.

Tigerkenn Homes Nig LTD. 
08033350750 (voice and WhatsApp)
Tigerkenn@gmail.com

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2018
WHY ISIAGU?

Isiagu Awka is the nearest town from the proposed site for the new Anambra capital city project. This proposed city is is where the new Anambra state government house, new secretariat and office complexes will be built. This will make the entire area we are selling so close to the seat of power that it will benefit from all the status of the capital.

The type of rapid development and high value in Independence Layout in Enugu, Asokoro in Abuja or Ikoyi in Lagos is what I am planning to lay in wait for. And since its the visionary investors that position themselves for great profits, I think Isiagu Awka is the place to be.
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2018
Due to the shape of this land, we are reserving some plots at the upper left corner, plus plots 48 and 50 as estate service plots, while the rest are for sale.

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2018
Size and cost of each plot

Each of these plots measures about 50 ft x 100 ft.

The cost we propose to sell the first batch of plots is N1,500,000.00 per plot, but this will not be for only land cost. The above mentioned amount is meant to cover for all of these;

1. Cost of your land.
2. Agent commission
3. 4 copies of original (registered) Survey plans on your name
4. A land transfer document prepared by a lawyer, conferring ownership of the plot to you.
5. Cost of courier to deliver the documents to your preferred address in Nigeria or overseas.
6. One trip of sand and 10 bags of cement any time you want to start your building or fence.
7. Cost of building a perimeter fence on this land, and an estate office and administrative structure. (Please note that the fence I promised to do is not individual fences for each plot, but the perimeter fencing of the whole estate.
PAYMENT DETAILS

All payments are to be made into my bank account details as follows;

Account name: Chukwudebe Kenneth, C.
Account number: 3057078873
Bank: First Bank Plc.
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2018
List of plots selected and the available ones remaining

Plots selected for payment are plots 54,56,58
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2018
Payment plans

3 months
6 months
1 year
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by menix(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2018
Isiagu One place in awka that scares even the spirits..

Biko Ego Nne
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by Donelli: 9:41pm On May 11, 2018
spyder880:

The cost we propose to sell the first batch of plots is N1,500,000.00 per plot, but this will not be for only land cost. The above mentioned amount is meant to cover for all of these;

1. Cost of your land.
2. Agent commission
4. A land transfer document prepared by a lawyer, conferring ownership of the plot to you.
5. Cost of courier to deliver the documents to your preferred address in Nigeria or overseas.
6. One trip of sand and 10 bags of cement any time you want to start your building or fence.
7. Cost of building a perimeter fence on this land, and an estate office and administrative structure. (Please note that the fence I promised to do is not individual fences for each plot, but the perimeter fencing of the whole estate.

whirlwind7
Dremca
Food is ready cheesy
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by nuelsylves(m): 10:12pm On May 11, 2018
menix:
Isiagu One place in awka that scares even the spirits..

Biko Ego Nne

What kind of comment is this?
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by menix(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2018
nuelsylves:

What kind of comment is this?

Ask any Law enforcement agent..

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by whirlwind7(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2018
spyder880:
Due to the shape of this land, we are reserving some plots at the upper left corner, plus plots 48 and 50 as estate service plots, while the rest are for sale.

Ok, its here at last.

Been looking at the survey plan.
There's this way its made that doesn't appear quite kosher.
Consider this: if you're living in plot 49, 76 or any of the adjoining plots, you would have to drive down (or walk) from the entrance to the end of the road to make a left turn, then go back down....that's cumbersome, isn't it? I think a road should be around the point where plots 60 to 63 are located.
Just an observation.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2018
whirlwind7:

Ok, its here at last.

Been looking at the survey plan.
There's this way its made that doesn't appear quite kosher.
Consider this: if you're living in plot 49, 76 or any of the adjoining plots, you would have to drive down (or walk) from the entrance to the end of the road to make a left turn, then go back down....that's cumbersome, isn't it? I think a road should be around the point where plots 60 to 63 are located.
Just an observation.

Thanks for the observation, I will have my surveyors look at it again with a view to modify the layout.
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by Dremca(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2018
Finally, Spyder880 you really made a great choice. I must confess.
Donelli:

whirlwind7
Dremca
Food is ready cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2018
Dremca:
Finally, Spyder880 you really made a great choice. I must confess.

Thank you bro, I see Isiagu Awka as a future choice area.
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by ChimaAdeoye: 7:00pm On May 12, 2018
spyder880:

1. Cost of your land.
2. Agent commission

Oga Spyder,
Biko contact my agent to arrange payment for one of your plots. I will like any of these plots 52, 54, 56, 58 or 60
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by Dremca(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2018
Spyder880, you've not updating us for some time now.
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2018
Dremca:
Spyder880, you've not updating us for some time now.

Everything is alright, a lot of people have already called and sent messages to confirm the plots they have booked. I am taking records. I will roll out the payment plans later.
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by Dremca(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oga Spyder880, what's happening? No update.
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by filcast(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello syder, is this abandoned?
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by whirlwind7(m): 6:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Dremca:
Oga Spyder880, what's happening? No update.

filcast:
Hello syder, is this abandoned?

Let's just say Buhari's wind of change is modifying everything, including spending powers smiley
But those who have deep or semi deep pockets are making serious moves.
The wise know this periods are the time to acquire properties in the SE. Every time is the right time, but particularly for the SE, next year and beyond will mark periods of skyrocketing prices for lands.

Those with discernment understand what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by Dremca(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Yea and festive period is looming and which is always the peak period when our brothers in the diapora come back to invest.
whirlwind7:

Let's just say Buhari's wind of change is modifying everything, including spending powers smiley
But those who have deep or semi deep pockets are making serious moves.
The wise know this periods are the time to acquire properties in the SE. Every time is the right time, but particularly for the SE, next year and beyond will mark periods of skyrocketing prices for lands.

Those with discernment understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good day my people. The plan to pay for this land is ongoing, so we are now ready to start taking payment from interested people from tomorrow. I will announce the account numbers for us to pay into by tomorrow, plus the payment plans, all payments will be announced here, and remaining plots will be updated.

Please, we need to understand that our intention is immediate development, not to buy and keep for years.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by Bede2u(m): 3:19am On Sep 11, 2018
spyder880:
Good day my people. The plan to pay for this land is ongoing, so we are now ready to start taking payment from interested people from tomorrow. I will announce the account numbers for us to pay into by tomorrow, plus the payment plans, all payments will be announced here, and remaining plots will be updated.

Please, we need to understand that our intention is immediate development, not to buy and keep for years.

Thank you all.
i see a road there. Can i buy a land that is directly facing that road?? How much if so?
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Bede2u:
i see a road there. Can i buy a land that is directly facing that road?? How much if so?

Sadly, that part has been bought by Anambra state government and are planning to turn it into a workers estate. But I have lands on a tarred road in Awka.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by Bede2u(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
spyder880:

Sadly, that part has been bought by Anambra state government and are planning to turn it into a workers estate. But I have lands on a tarred road in Awka.
where and how much
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2018
Bede2u:
where and how much

Send me a chat on WhatsApp 0803 335 0750. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by Dremca(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
It's been a week, you've not updated us on the payment details.
spyder880:

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dremca:
It's been a week, you've not updated us on the payment details.

Bank details now updated. Thanks for your interest.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the calls, let's go there!

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2018
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year. May the Good LORD continue to bless you all, and protect all of us and our loved ones from now till forever, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Used Mobile Self Loading Concrete Mixers For Sale In Lagos / For Sale : 3 Bedroom Flat In Iba Estate (NEAR LASU)ojo,lagos...N2.7m / An Uncompleted Building For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.