Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo (46007 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2018
Africa madness

lol
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Abfinest007(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2018
and d man will be like this is one of the rat that chase buhari from aso-rock
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Kylekent59: 10:24pm On May 11, 2018
dainformant:
Oga. this happened yesterday.
You don't seem to get me.

Same topic twice.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by kalvoken(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2018
Everything being equal. I think he was only telling we Nigerians that every animal have right. Not be because we are assumed to be higher, some people don't even measure up to most animals.

Why then do we kill them anyhow?
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by papi22(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2018
Ekute to le buhari ni aso rock.. Sue your government and AU. Rats association will see u in court
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by seunfape(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2018
Uganda shilling ,nonsense and valueless money .
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Sultty(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2018
Do d needful wink

Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 11, 2018
KingOfThePay:
grin grin grin
wetin person no go see

bet come o, if you check am from a different angle him say e wan sue wildlife authorities, he could just be doing the right thing dah grin you know...

But wait o, is rat a wild animal or domestic animal?

Both.

Depends on how you look at it.
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Krafty006: 10:35pm On May 11, 2018
lol..............start your pam slippers biz with as little as forty k 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by justtoodark: 10:36pm On May 11, 2018
chaiii...bantus.....
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by computerglobal(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2018
ajibolabd:
Kolo mental

grin
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by martineverest(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2018
bloggers and lies
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by osazsky(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2018
I hope this same rats won't swallow ballot papers during the forth coming elections,c excuse way APC go give after dem lose election,hippopotamus hijacks 36 ballot boxes and kills three,drunked crocodile swallows a polling unit in ABA,flying eagles storm Kaduna during accreditation, 5 murdered as cow DAT drank codine blocks Benin asaba express way kills 3 inec official and 2coppers ,funny continent shit hole ballot
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 11, 2018
seunfape:
Uganda shilling ,nonsense and valueless money .

Wait till you see the Sao Tomean Dobra and the Leon.
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:44pm On May 11, 2018
Small small, na so craze take dey start wink
That was how one took a goat to the station and ask it to be detained because the goat ate fish.
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by shegzmartinsduke(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2018
rat race
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Bamz(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2018
Solstar:
Only a naturally intelligent person who is trying to scam the State can push a case this far, and trust me, in all fairness he will win. Those rats are declared a threatened specie on the road to extinction and are protected from being killed and he didnt kill them, so now he needs compensation and interest. In the absence of laws prohibiting home storage of values in form of legal tenders, he will win. That is if the case is not struck out as a desperate strategy of a nutcase.

Intelligent comment. Nairaland needs more people like you. I don't know about how well the judicial system in those parts work or how much wildlife preservation is encouraged, but the man's case seems like a valid one.

However, a counter argument may say he may just have made his house a breeding place for rats because some of us don't even rats in our houses.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by package7(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2018
End time rats

Confusion everywhere cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by emperorblog(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2018
read cool,and interesting story on my blog www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 11, 2018
This Man Funny no be here who go take rats to court how dey go judge them
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 11, 2018
Bamz:

Intelligent comment. Nairaland needs more people like you. I don't know about how well the judicial system in those parts work or how much wildlife preservation is encouraged, but the man's case seems like a valid one.

However, a counter argument may say he may just have made his house a breeding place for rats because some of us don't even rats in our houses.

Even if his house is made conducive for rats, he can cite failure of the socio-economic policies & structures of the government as a signatory to the conservation and preservation treaty. Signing Conservation and Preservation Treaties comes with a price, which includes sensitizing the populace against the killing of endangered species not excluding encouragement of the populace to 'ensure' the survival of the threatened and dying species. That again is another ground for even more compensation in order to improve his living condition.

I wish I have an opportunity to discuss with such a person, it will throw more light on the message he is sending out. His actions are not of a mentally functional, but a mentally awakened person who capitalizes on ineptitude of the government structures to have his voice heard.

Impressive move, if you ask me.
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by faithfull18(f): 11:32pm On May 11, 2018
My people.
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by bomsilaga(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2018
All lies. He had to feed them? These bloggers self.
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by mechanics(m): 12:06am On May 12, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Wizaugpet(m): 1:30am On May 12, 2018
Arrest Them , let them serve 105 years in prison, Thieves!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Burgerlomo: 3:28am On May 12, 2018
Those rats don buy market, I see them facing life sentence with hard labor cool

Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Burgerlomo: 3:28am On May 12, 2018
E no go better for poverty cool
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by ProfFolug(m): 6:21am On May 12, 2018
Ensure those rats go to court Oga Uganda. Because all these police people fit wan collect bribe. No gree for them ooo
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by thunderbabs: 6:31am On May 12, 2018
So, those notes is the 396,000 Ush shocked

Kulikuli money undecided Shameless man
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by Diso60090(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2018
A least the man catch them thieves but for Nigerian the rat go money go monkey go money go na only the person wey thief the money go dey tell us say na rat or monkey na thief the money but who see them
Re: Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo by maxti: 8:47am On May 12, 2018
Solstar:
Only a naturally intelligent person who is trying to scam the State can push a case this far, and trust me, in all fairness he will win. Those rats are declared a threatened specie on the road to extinction and are protected from being killed and he didnt kill them, so now he needs compensation and interest. In the absence of laws prohibiting home storage of values in form of legal tenders, he will win. That is if the case is not struck out as a desperate strategy of a nutcase.

Exactly my thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed, Hand Cut Off As Rival Cults Clash In Ogun / Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car / How Derico Nwamama Was Beheaded In 2001 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.