Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. (877 Views)

Photos: Sen Kwankwaso Visits Former President Obasanjo In Ogun State. / Abiola: Babagana Kingibe Recognized As Former Vice President, Bags GCON / 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by Shobowalebola: 9:44pm On May 11, 2018
Nairalander visits former vice President Atiku.

A Nairalander known as handsomecole on the forum paid a privte visit to the Asokoro, Abuja residence former vice President of Nigeria Atiku Abubakar .

Findings reveal Kenneth Cole a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile - Ife is Speicial Media Assistant to former Governor of Abia State Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu @ouktweets who is a staunch APC chieftain and supporter of President Buhari. Kenneth Cole as he is called is also the online Campaign media director of 2019 Delta APC gubernatorial candidate Dr. Cairo Ojougboh @CairoOjougboh.

Details of the meeting with Atiku was however not disclosed as posted on his Facebook page Kenneth C Cole and his twitter handle @Kennycoletweets he wrote : "Just in.
This evening on a private visit to Atiku ...

Based on instruction no further comments grab a copy of your newspaper tomorrow."

Recent posts of the media influencer also suggests that he is a strong supporter of President Buhari.

Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by swiz123(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2018
What has atiku got to do with orji uzor kalu
Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by yarimo(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew and so?

Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 11, 2018
You visited old theif

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by NaijaElba(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2018
To collect ur share of his loot. that will enable u come on NL
and be articulating. the thunder that will fire you is still loading!
Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 1:32am On May 12, 2018
After such visit what will follow is Atiku's campaign everywhere on nairaland.
Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by Ratello: 4:06am On May 12, 2018
abdelrahman:
You visited old theif

I pray you will not land in prison soon with the way you accuse people without proof of evidence!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by mpianya39(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2018
Ratello:

I pray you will not land in prison soon with the way you accuse people without proof of evidence!

Gerrout angry

Na true my brother abdelrahman talk simple cool
Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2018
And so fuckin what?

Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by anibirelawal(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2018
A.M.C Loading....
Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2018
How does this picture stop us from sending Buhari back to Daura come 2019?
Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by Bari22: 7:44am On May 12, 2018
How does this picture disapprove that Atiku is an old corrupt thief?
Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by johnmartus(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2018
I hope you tell him the truth regard 2019 election to concentrate on his chicken republic. And not bother himself to serve Nigeria he can Do better for Nigerians without being a president.
Re: Nairalander Visits Former Vice President Atiku. by Omololu2121: 8:08am On May 12, 2018
johnmartus:
I hope you tell him the truth regard 2019 election to concentrate on his chicken republic. And not bother himself to serve Nigeria he can Do better for Nigerians without being a president.
atiku is just wasting his time,we need new people not people like atiku and buhari

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Senator, Femi Gbajabiamila Rocked A N1.2 Million Gucci Suit / Ovim Girls' Attack: A Blessing In Disguise? / Ekiti Election, Security With Hidden Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.