Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari (16604 Views)

I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari / President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by shankara7: 1:46pm On May 12, 2018
trustyshoess:

I've seen many Nigerian doctors here in the UK. They moved here and applied for work and they got it. All they have to do is some shadowing in order to familiarise themselves with the health board and BMA code of practice. If you haven't gone through med school in Nigeria, don't underestimate Nigerian doctors. They're among the best in the world
The scenario you portrayed can't happen anywhere even in a shithole like Nigeria not to talk of the UK. You can't just move to a country and start practising as a doc without undergoing the appropriate registration and evaluation. Nigerians are smart people no doubt. Are you a doc?
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 12, 2018
shankara7:
The scenario you portrayed can't happen anywhere even in a shithole like Nigeria not to talk of the UK. You can't just move to a country and start practising as a doc without undergoing the appropriate registration and evaluation. Nigerians are smart people no doubt. Are you a doc?
Obviously you have to get registered. That's a no brainer. You have a period of shadowing to get familiarise with the health board. My uncle is one of those medical doctors from Nigeria.
I'm a medical student
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by shankara7: 2:22pm On May 12, 2018
trustyshoess:

Obviously you have to get registered. That's a no brainer. You have a period of shadowing to get familiarise with the health board. My uncle is one of those medical doctors from Nigeria.
I'm a medical student
Getting registered is not easy for fresh docs from Nigeria or non UK/EU medical graduates. Your uncle probably had a lot of fellowships and years of experience before moving to UK.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 12, 2018
shankara7:
Getting registered is not easy for fresh docs from Nigeria or non UK/EU medical graduates. Your uncle probably had a lot of fellowships and years of experience before moving to UK.
Yea well experience he has, just like most Nigerian doctors in the UK. Doesnt change my point...
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by shankara7: 3:08pm On May 12, 2018
trustyshoess:

Yea well experience he has, just like most Nigerian doctors in the UK. Doesnt change my point...
You're entitled to your opinion though and I respect it. Where in UK are you? My elder bros has a medical facility in Surrey, I visit quite often..
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 12, 2018
shankara7:
You're entitled to your opinion though and I respect it. Where in UK are you? My elder bros has a medical facility in Surrey, I visit quite often..
I'm in Wales
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by shankara7: 3:42pm On May 12, 2018
trustyshoess:
I'm in Wales
Alright.. Jisie ike
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Atk1nson(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2018
efighter:

Post the picture of one functional hospital that your looting party PDP built for the 16 wasted years they looted the treasury .

I don't belong to any party, it's sick to see what is wrong and justify it for the sake of being a party member. It is a shame that a president cannot establish or at least refurbish a hospital to address his illness after three years in power.

It's a shame that the hypocrite keeps talking about hard work and Nigerians looking inwards when he is the exact opposite
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Atk1nson(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2018
Stevosty:
Because the president travelled out of the country to see his doctors doesn't mean there is no functional hospitals in Nigeria. Not all Nigerians can afford outside hospitals, does that mean they've not been going to hospitals even the private ones?

It's in the very least crass hypocrisy to talk of hard work and looking inward for solution, and then jet out anytime you or your family are sick.

If he has confidence in the medical sector he presides over through his minister and truly believes he has done well for the sector, there is no reason to keeps jetting out for treatment and tell the Nigerians that our taste for foreign goods and services is what is destroying the economy.

Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by donqx: 4:30pm On May 12, 2018
good ..you are alright to leave office in 2019
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Jsdivine(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2018
OK Mr President you're welcome. Please do your best to see that you stop the killings going on in Nigeria.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 12, 2018
shankara7:
Alright.. Jisie ike
Not sure what that means...
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Hargbo(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2018
AW can you say you are alright when Nigeria is nt Alright...that means you are sick if you are alright with the things are in Nigeria
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by ovokate(f): 6:31pm On May 12, 2018
He is indirectly saying that we don't have the right medical facilities for a proper medical check up undecided
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by shankara7: 9:28pm On May 12, 2018
trustyshoess:

Not sure what that means...
More like telling someone to "stay safe" as a way of ending a conversation.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Fucktensei: 1:53pm On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
Baba don't mind them.. They want u to die, but not yet u must finish your good work till 2023 then yu spend more 20yrs before u say bye bye to this sinful world.

God bless PMB

God bless Arewa

God bless Afonja

God bless the Ojukwus

To hell with Biafra
it's like someone used a fork to scratch your brain today! angry
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Otono4real(m): 4:20am On May 15, 2018
matooto:

There are many things that are hidden from us and such I cannot blame anybody expressing concerns like yours.
However if the president has been narrowly spared by God as a result of gas poison from air conditioners right in his office(top secret,I bet). If nothing, all guards must still be up until they are able to unmask the powerful hands behind that deadly attack.
I cannot agree more that certain level of secrecy is still well needed.
Don't forget he is a man like you and I who deserve to live.
Every Nigerian who cannot afford the money to fly abroad for treatment deserves to live too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Party Agent With Over N1.2m, Another With N300k In Borno / Is President Tinubu Taking The Boldest Political Decisions? / Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.