Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Do I Join African Democratic Congress ADC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Join African Democratic Congress ADC (2375 Views)

4 Chieftains Of African Democratic Congress, Driver Kidnapped In Ondo / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Gboyega Nasir Isiaka,gni Takes African Democratic Congress (ADC ) To Grassroots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Join African Democratic Congress ADC by lambaprince: 1:03am On May 12, 2018
Thinking about joining African Democratic Congress, So much for looking for a platform to contribute to the liberation of our motherland, who is coming with me?
Re: How Do I Join African Democratic Congress ADC by bluecircle470: 1:50am On May 12, 2018
I am interested.
Re: How Do I Join African Democratic Congress ADC by lambaprince: 2:06am On May 12, 2018
Their manifesto state outrightly that they are giving us (youths) the opportunity to take the wheel, why not try and find out, and if they comes out to proof otherwise we r on our way out...we never going to find out unless we try
Re: How Do I Join African Democratic Congress ADC by conehead2018: 6:15am On May 12, 2018
lambaprince:
Their manifesto state outrightly that they are giving us (youths) the opportunity to take the wheel, why not try and find out, and if they comes out to proof otherwise we r on our way out...we never going to find out unless we try
Am with you already but I can't find there party Secretariat in IMO state. I don't know if you have idea of there state party addresses .
Re: How Do I Join African Democratic Congress ADC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2018
lambaprince:
lol, they are going to definitely give you the wheels just as rich men give the wheel to their drivers grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Point is, a driver will enjoy the car, but must always drive to the will and destination of his master.

Myopic lots!!!

ADC ko, UPS ni

Re: How Do I Join African Democratic Congress ADC by emmykey0128(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2018
I am interested too but can't find there office around me

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch Buhari Last Meeting Before He Was Replaced By Jubril From Sudan / Stop Taking Credit For PDP Projects, Atiku Tells Buhari / I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.