Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Best Strategy To Drive Sales To Your Affiliate Products - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Strategy To Drive Sales To Your Affiliate Products (391 Views)

How To Create Your Mini Course To Promote Affiliate Products / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / 3 Effective Ways Of Promoting Your Affiliate Products In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Strategy To Drive Sales To Your Affiliate Products by explosivesedo: 1:24am On May 12, 2018
This is a detailed review of the new approach to affiliate marketing

Estimated read time; 5 Minutes

Its quite too demanding whenever I published articles and get the questions from my visitors into my private mail on how to increase affiliate sales through websites.

I must admit, I do not feel very much comfortable with these questions since there are many guides out there to help you promote your affiliate products and make good sales.

I always wondered why my readers never explored these reliable sources of information on their particular issues of interest.

"Guess they are dedicated readers afterall and this is why they apparently wanted to get the trick form me".

I would like to explore my time to educate everyone who wanted to get to know these strategies that took me quite a long time to accomplish just I several little steps.

Let's do with a little story

I started my first affiliate sales in 2014 and I virtually used my website to promote my affiliate products but that never fetched me enough.

I consistently tried to improve my sales and it even got to the point where I do always try writing reviews about the product I am selling but they all never paid off.

I was initially told to find products that have the ability to sell fast and promotr them as several products which do not sell fast find it difficult to sell out if you tried them out.

Note: I never included my screenshots here for security purpose.

I signed up with amazon affiliates and I never made ant sales for over a month and I still kept at it.

Recall that our driving motive here @blogincomes.com.ng we give you the exquisite details of whatever you might need and we ask you to pay nothing. You can equally reach us better using our contact us page.

Let's dive in into our pure discussion about how to generate sales using the new affiliate approach.

I suppose you must be wondering how several pro bloggers do make affiliate sales and get huge money and still you never get to see their affiliate logo or banner in their websites.

Take an example, Harsh Agrawal is a pro affiliate marketer with affiliate companies more than 10 but he never seem to have the affiliate banner in his website but he always published his earnings from several affiliates he uses and promotes.

Same thing applicable to 3ptechies.com admin @obasi Miracle, he makes several dollars online but I never got to see the affiliate links on his website. I never got to know how this works and no one ever thought to teach me.

Notwithstanding I decided to learn the hard way and teach everyone else on my proven technique.

Note: pls I will not upload my affiliate earnings as a result of privacy.

Let's go down the required procedures to earn very handsome income using affiliate marketing.

. Sign up with an affiliate that is highly associated with your niche

Before dealing with affiliate marketing, you should consider which niche you're in and what can sell perfectly through your website.

Eg for websites such as mine (blogincomes.com.ng) you can sell hosting, domains and VPN server networks and so does every blog vary.

But with this guide, this will not be taking much effect as your affiliate will never have to appear in a website or anywhere related to niche.

. Setup your affiliate account and choose which monetization means for your codes works best for you

As stated before, using the affiliate banner on websites isn't going to be much effective here as you can use your affiliate link and promote it through the right strategy or through Facebook.

You can equally write an article to review the said product you're marketing so as to give your website readers a detailed explanation of what your affiliate sales product is all about.

Here you can include your affiliate link in an enclosed links such as;

Why don't you host your website with us? Click here!
The last word "here" should have your affiliate link in it so as to distinguish it from every other article on the website.

. Drive sales to your products

This is the height of it all as no one gets the right information about this side.

I will explore as much as I can with my own experience and teach you what best I know about it.

. Here you can copy the web review article link and promote it through Facebook and equally target the audience with specificity.
. You can equally buy affiliate targeted traffic pack from SEO clerks as that's where my affiliate sales started growing from.
I made over fifty hosting sales within a month using SEO clerks.

Wrap up

Driving the wrong traffic to your affiliate will never bring you sales and this is why you should try to get targeted visitors looking for what you have to offer and bring them in.

I hope this helped you affiliate bloggers?

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/best-strategy-to-drive-sales-to-your-affiliate-products/

(1) (Reply)

Help With Google Adsense / Which Institution Is Better To Study Web Design And Development / I Need A Stand Alone App (hybrid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.