Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out (1130 Views)

Ajayi Abimbola Adejoke Dies At Federal Poly Ilaro Over Card Requirement / See What Poly Ilaro did. And i think Other Institution Should Follow This Idea / How To Check Fed Poly Ilaro Semester Results Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out by Innov8ve1: 1:35am On May 12, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-YOvbX0aT3uM/WvY1dZxWXLI/AAAAAAAABPs/po9bDbwlHcMAns0fZ4jyuPvG1ntgolmsACLcBGAs/s320/school_logo.jpg[/img]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Full-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:

SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Department:
Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies)
SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE: Departments: Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Statistics and Science Laboratory Technology with options in: (Chemistry, Physics with Electronics, Environmental Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry)

SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management and Marketing

SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines,
(ii) Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and Control; Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology

SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: Departments: Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning and Surveying & Geoinformatics
Duration of all programmes: 4 Semesters (Full Time)

HND (FULL TIME) ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants seeking HND (Full Time) Admission must possess:
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
(i) National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the applicant’s discipline;
(ii) minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience;
(iii) candidate’s National Diploma academic transcripts should be sent by the ND awarding institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE
REGISTERED BEFORE RECEIPT OF ND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT;
(iv) good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic;
(v) possession of the specific SSC requirements (Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying. The SSC requirements must have been obtained prior to the candidate’s admission for the National Diploma that is the basis for the HND admission.

NB: ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
(Click the link below to continue reading)
Source: https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2018/05/201819-session-fed-poly-ilaro-hnd-full.html
Re: 2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out by JandyJ(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2018
How much is the hnd full time school fees?

Please if u know much about the school can u pls give me yr whatsapp number let's talk
Re: 2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out by sirqeeboi(m): 12:57am On May 14, 2018
JandyJ:
How much is the hnd full time school fees?

Please if u know much about the school can u pls give me yr whatsapp number let's talk

What department? the fees varies.
Re: 2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out by JandyJ(m): 1:17am On May 14, 2018
sirqeeboi:

What department? the fees varies.

Mechanical engineering technology
Re: 2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out by sirqeeboi(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=JandyJ post=67539183]

[/quote

Acceptance is 23700

School is 59900
Re: 2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out by sirqeeboi(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2018
JandyJ:

If you need more info u can drop your number.. Then I will message u on whatspp
Re: 2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out by JandyJ(m): 12:36am On May 15, 2018
sirqeeboi:

If you need more info u can drop your number.. Then I will message u on whatspp

0 8 1 4 8 3 0 7 1 7 4
Re: 2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out by JandyJ(m): 12:36am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=sirqeeboi post=67563864][/quote]

So yearly school fees is 59k
Re: 2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
I did not do Industrial training IT, what can I do? what document can I present to the school? or is there cover-up I can use?

(1) (Reply)

How AJAH EXCEL Caused A Revolution In Campus Entrepreneurship / Lecturer Vexes Fires Shots At Medical Students / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight, Govt Not Serious – ASUU President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.